PDA

View Full Version : ultimate seat

bmccaffrey
06-24-2014, 06:56 PM
Made the decision to go with the ultimate seat. Installation was a breeze.
Spyderlovers let me tell you they are a little pricey but best investment i have made. Only got 60 miles on it so far. Will put to the test this weekend. But what a huge difference. Not only more comfortable the stability and support are unsurpassed. Feels so much natural pressure is evenly distributed.
Thanks Des and Dave hats off to a superb product:yes::yes::clap:

Plyrod38
06-24-2014, 07:26 PM
I am really glad to hear about your positive experience with the Ultimate seat. I ordered a custom one for my RT in ostrich skin pattern with both back rests and a gas door, it's due to be delivered tomorrow. Hope to get some miles on it this weekend. Your comments put my mind at ease and I agree they are pricey.

snics
06-24-2014, 07:58 PM
Spyderlovers let me tell you they are a little pricey but best investment i have made. Only got 60 miles on it so far. Will put to the test this weekend. But what a huge difference. Not only more comfortable the stability and support are unsurpassed. Feels so much natural pressure is evenly distributed.

Need Pic's......

PW2013STL
06-24-2014, 07:59 PM
I am really glad to hear about your positive experience with the Ultimate seat. I ordered a custom one for my RT in ostrich skin pattern with both back rests and a gas door, it's due to be delivered tomorrow. Hope to get some miles on it this weekend. Your comments put my mind at ease and I agree they are pricey.

Your butt will thank you :ohyea:

skak72
06-24-2014, 09:28 PM
I couldn't agree more!! We have several hundred miles on our ultimate seat...from springfield mo spyderfest to rockford il....on the way down, we had the stock seat..i have weird knee issues that have me problems all the way down.... On the way back with the ultimate, it was a night and day difference, both as a driver and passenger!! It also changed the angle slightly on our RSS seat stance...so it keeps me from sliding forward into my husband when he's driving..haha :)

hdlongrod
06-24-2014, 10:42 PM
Glad to hear good reviews we are ordering two seats for our spyders tomorrow. :yes:

Major spyder
06-24-2014, 10:48 PM
We got our Ultimate at spyderfest...and yes a great improvement ....keep riding it gets better....but after 4-500 miles the butt stills gets FLAT!!!!!!:congrats: