PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Tricleds Fender Turn Signal LEDS

Tango
06-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Does anyone have this set up? What do you think? Is it worth it? Is it to busy? Can't believe those tiny led's are so expensive. Also want to do the rear 2nd and 3rd brake lights. Wowser......:yikes: Tom :trike:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-24-2014, 01:35 PM
:yes:...I haven't put them on yet.................however I just had four 12inch RED LED strips delivered for $ 9.95 ........My plan is to mount them on a piece of sheet metal ( bent in the shape of a chair ) and then mount that on the top of the trunk behind the passenger backrest.....( that way there will be NO HOLES TO DRILL ). 3 will be wired into Brake lite and the other into the running lite ( on all the time when bike is running )..........Since I have everything except the LED's.....Total cost $ 9.95.....PS..they sell LED re-placement bulbs for the marker lites ........just sayin.................Mikeguyver :thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Tom,
I've got the 3rd and 4th brakelights sitting here; waiting for the time to install them...
Heere's what they looked like on my 2010... 90535
The directions that he provides make the job VERY easy...
Essentially you remove the 4 bolts that are visible when you pop open the top trunk lid...
And then you open up your side storage compartments, and remove the two bolts on each side that hold that rear piece of bodywork in place...
remove it from the vehicle, and you're about halfway home! :thumbup:

Oldmanzues
06-24-2014, 02:48 PM
I am/was willing to pay the extra money for the kits (2010 fender top lights & 3/4 tail lights). Easy install. Excellent product, grat warrenty.
Excellent vendor
Oldmanzues

stevedfive
06-24-2014, 04:42 PM

In my opinion, well worth the money. Here are pics of the front fender lights and the 3/4 running/brake lights from TricLED. Not to difficult to install. I am waiting for the new Rear Cargo Door Lights/reflector to come out. It will replace the Show Chrome lights that are not very good reflectors.