PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Spyder needed for commercial! Tomorrow, June 25! Los Angeles.

MrVm
06-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Hello everybody!

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, and other productions.

I am currently looking for a yellow Can-Am Spyder for a commercial filming tomorrow, Wednesday April 25. May also need it Thursday.

This shoots in the Beverly Hills area. No riding in the shots. Sits in one spot.

There is pay and the proper insurance in place. We can also transpo, on a flatbed, to and from shoot if needed.

I need to book this Spyder ASAP.

If you have a yellow Spyder please email photos and contact info to Gabriel@MisterVintageMachine.com

Feel free to call me anytime for more details or with any questions.

Thank you!!
Gabriel
Mr Vintage Machine
213-369-0281
www.MrVintageMachine.com

Chupaca
06-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Spyder Ryder of America LA chapter. They have several members with yellow spyders. We have some here in San Diego but shirt notice..:thumbup:

MrVm
06-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Spyder Ryder of America LA chapter. They have several members with yellow spyders. We have some here in San Diego but shirt notice..:thumbup:

I visited their site a few days ago. They don't really have a contact.

Anyone have a phone number for those guys?

ALSO!! If anyone wants to come up from San Diego or from a similar outlying area, I will pay extra for the trouble of riding out.

Call me asap! Still need to book this thing. Shooting starts in the afternoon.

stevedfive
06-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Post on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/494676580598156/

Spyder Ryder Of America - Los Angeles

Private message and email sent to you

PrairieSpyder
06-24-2014, 07:31 PM
Hello everybody!

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, and other productions.

I am currently looking for a yellow Can-Am Spyder for a commercial filming tomorrow, Wednesday April 25. May also need it Thursday.

This shoots in the Beverly Hills area. No riding in the shots. Sits in one spot.

There is pay and the proper insurance in place. We can also transpo, on a flatbed, to and from shoot if needed.

If you have a yellow Spyder please email photos and contact info to Gabriel@MisterVintageMachine.com

Thank you!!
Gabriel
Mr Vintage Machine
213-369-0281 (tel:213-369-0281)
www.MrVintageMachine.com (http://www.MrVintageMachine.com)

APRIL ​25???

TicketBait
06-24-2014, 07:47 PM
APRIL ​25???
He meant June 25

MrVm I would call the three surrounding dealerships, hollywood, bertsmega mall and del amo motorsports.

jerpinoy
06-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Hello everybody!

Thank you!!
Gabriel
Mr Vintage Machine
213-369-0281
www.MrVintageMachine.com (http://www.MrVintageMachine.com)

Sorry I cannot be there tomorow april 25????????????????? :banghead::banghead: