PDA

View Full Version : SpyderLovers Shirts and the Lamonster Cookout

Lamonster
09-17-2008, 05:17 PM
I just got off the phone with Mark at CAT and he said he should have something for me tonight as far as being able to order SpyderLovers shirts.

Because time is running out and some of you are going to be on the road real soon heading for Gatlinburg I have made arangements for you to place the order with Mark and you can pick up your shirts here at my place at the cookout.

As soon as I have a link for you to order I'll post it here.
:spyder:Lovers Shirts:yes::2excited:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=32

cisaacs
09-17-2008, 05:18 PM
:2thumbs: Sound good. :yes:

AMTJIM
09-17-2008, 06:44 PM
I want one, I have been consumed with thoughts of putting on a clean white T-shirt and body slamming one of the Tarantulas crawling around here.

KLN SPYDER
09-17-2008, 07:17 PM
I HAVE LOOKED AROUND FOR SPYDER SHIRTS AND CAN NOT FIND ANY. I DEFINITELY WANT A COUPLE OF THEM.

jeuchler
09-17-2008, 08:33 PM
I just got off the phone with Mark at CAT and he said he should have something for me tonight as far as being able to order SpyderLovers shirts.

Because time is running out and some of you are going to be on the road real soon heading for Gatlinburg I have made arangements for you to place the order with Mark and you can pick up your shirts here at my place at the cookout.

We will definitely need some (more) Spyderlovers shirts to absorb the tears, due to the fact that we are unable to meet up with you all in Gatlinburg this time... :(

one2doo
09-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Geter done!:2thumbs:

wtwing15
09-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Hi I am just a newbe but I have been visiting the forum for some time now, My wife ( the Boss) has a yellow Spyder and I ride a Silver Goldwing 1800.
We down under ( AUSTRALIA ) would be interested in the Spyderlovers shirts,could that be posible would lamonster be propaired to ship down to us at our expence.
Please let me know how much it would cost.
Thankyou
Robert :spyder:

FANG
09-18-2008, 07:52 AM
welcome :clap::clap::yes::firstplace: to all SpYderLover downunder.

AMTJIM
09-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Hi I am just a newbe but I have been visiting the forum for some time now, My wife ( the Boss) has a yellow Spyder and I ride a Silver Goldwing 1800.
We down under ( AUSTRALIA ) would be interested in the Spyderlovers shirts,could that be posible would lamonster be propaired to ship down to us at our expence.
Please let me know how much it would cost.
Thankyou
Robert :spyder:
I've known Lamonster since he was knee high to a kiwi...all he ever talks about is kangaroos and vegemite sandwiches...he'd probably trade you either one of these for a T-shirt.