PDA

View Full Version : Minneosta to Durango!!!

Paula(Butch2025)
06-15-2014, 08:02 PM
:doorag: Alright....who's going, when are you leaving, and where are you all staying. At least if we know where we are all staying there is a greater possibilty of running into each other down there. I will edit the list as I see the posts. It is getting close and we are finishing up our to do list of things to do to our Spyders, reservations for the trip are made, mowing set up, cat sitters set up, just need to pack and go! It's getting harder to sleep 'cause I keep thinking of the things to do or how we are going get here or there....my brain just won't shut down when I lay down now will Butch's...we will be 2 zombies riding Spyders to Durango if this keeps up! Can't wait to get this trip started and see all our Spyder friends down there.

So I'll start the list:

Minnesota SpyderLovers:

Butch & Paula - Saturday, June 21 - Knights Inn
Les & Kathy - Monday, June 23 - Super 8
Chuck - Friday, June 20 - Downtown Inn

Others not from Minnesota:
murphybrown (Karyl) - Washington - Travelodge
PrairieSpyder (Patti) - Kansas - Travelodge
Ann & Joe - Las Vegas - Eccono Lodge
Wolfee - Iowa - Mesa Verde National

murphybrown
06-15-2014, 08:33 PM
Staying Travelodge Durango..ryding in with Steve and Roslyn. Arriving early to do area ryding plus get new rear tire on '14. See you there.:yes:

PrairieSpyder
06-15-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm also going to be at the Travelodge & I'm on my way now!

PW2013STL
06-15-2014, 09:40 PM
Kathy and Les leaving St Boni on the 23rd arriving the 26th. Staying at the Super 8.

PrairieSpyder
06-15-2014, 10:23 PM
Oh! I just realized this is a Minn thread. Or is it for general replies?

SpyderAnn01
06-15-2014, 11:08 PM
Patti don't worry the Minnesota people love everybody! I was staying at the Knights Inn until I got a call from Hotels.com last week telling me that the Travelodge wouldn't be honoring my reservation. So now I am at the Econo Lodge, which I am sure is even lovelier than the Travelodge. :yikes: They charged me more money but hotels.com gave me a $100 credit for future booking. So the moral of the story is double check your reservations so you aren't roomless.

BeardedDBA
06-16-2014, 05:44 AM
Leaving Friday after work heading for Des Moines Friday night. Then Saturday across Nebraska and into Kansas heading for Colorado Springs (by-passing Denver). Sunday morning heading up top Pikes Peak (weather permitting :pray:), then continuing on to Wolf Creek Pass and Durango - staying at Durango Downtown Inn by Sunday night. Estimated 1301 miles. :ohyea:

-Chuck

Paula(Butch2025)
06-16-2014, 08:06 AM
Oh! I just realized this is a Minn thread. Or is it for general replies?
;) Patti, my orginal intent was for just the Minnesota folks, but since you and Karyl replied (and now Ann) I added another part of my list. All's good!

wolfee
06-16-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm leaving Waukee IA on Monday and am stay at the Mesa Verde national.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk