PDA

View Full Version : arctic adventures

vided
06-15-2014, 07:44 AM
i'm looking for feed back on arctic adventures in rosendale ny.
thanks for your help.

bill pitman
06-15-2014, 09:32 AM
thanks for your help.

They are a sponsor at SpyderQuest 2014
Coming September 2014

Bill

Grizzman
06-15-2014, 08:03 PM
thanks for your help.

Arctic Advantures is great, great service , great prices , great people......

And I'm a real customer.....lol

frelancr
06-15-2014, 08:38 PM
I put my experience down here-
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?68657-Wish-me-luck!

couldn't be happier with the service and experience buying from them….

M

rnet
06-20-2014, 07:28 PM
I bought and took delivery of the very first Spyder they sold back in March of 2009 and have been a custumer of there's since 2001 I think, maybe before.

frelancr
04-15-2016, 09:11 PM
Schlepped up there today for my 3k service....worth the 2hr+ ryde on a lovely day playing hooky from work (it's good to be the boss)

the team up there had me out in under 2 hours & under $200....nice to have a dealer you can trust....

Vader
04-15-2016, 09:28 PM
Schlepped up there today for my 3k service....worth the 2hr+ ryde on a lovely day playing hooky from work (it's good to be the boss)

the team up there had me out in under 2 hours & under $200....nice to have a dealer you can trust....
Great to hear!
I assume you made an appointment?

Questions
06-02-2016, 12:29 PM
I was looking at a rt Spyder in Poughkeepsie at a dealership and in my opinion was about to get a bait & switch scam from a salesman. I stopped at Arctic Adventures and spoke to Mary Ellen and was quickly educated about the different rt models and was giving the right information to make a decision. I bought my 2016 RTS from them and want to say, They Are The Best !! Thank you Karen, Tom and especially Mary Ellen for all you have done to make my Spyder purchase a 5 Star day.
Charles N.

ThreeWheels
06-02-2016, 01:13 PM
They are very good.

taxmyzer
06-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Nassau county, Long Island for service. I've been getting all service done by them ever since I first broke down while we were visiting my wife's Aunt. They took the bike in right away had to leave it overnight but I we were back on the road the next day. They took the parts they needed from a new machine in the showroom in order to get me on my way. NO DEALER downstate would've done what they did. For this type of service I will ride out of my way. Oh! did I mention the 123 mile ride up isn't bad either. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

eagleeye299
06-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Very happy with my F3 purchased from them. First class operation all the way.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

vided
06-04-2016, 05:47 AM
I was looking at a rt Spyder in Poughkeepsie at a dealership and in my opinion was about to get a bait & switch scam from a salesman. I stopped at Arctic Adventures and spoke to Mary Ellen and was quickly educated about the different rt models and was giving the right information to make a decision. I bought my 2016 RTS from them and want to say, They Are The Best !! Thank you Karen, Tom and especially Mary Ellen for all you have done to make my Spyder purchase a 5 Star day.
Charles N.

when i first started looking for a spyder i walked in there ( the place in Poughkeepsie) turned around and walked out.
looks like they sell everything and will service nothing, jmho