PDA

View Full Version : New Spyder Owner

JCHILLS
06-12-2014, 12:14 PM
My Husband and I just got our first Spyder - and first motorcycle for that matter. We love it. I am the only one that has my license but my husband is working on it. We have 2 Can Am ATV's and LOVE them and ride often.

We would love to meet the group for a ride. We will watch for future postings of rides.

:doorag:

Jim&Teresa
06-12-2014, 12:21 PM
:congrats: on your new Spyder! :thumbup: Enjoy! :yes::yes::yes: :nopic:

Since you're new to Spyders, I found this link helpful to enhance riding when I got my first Spyder:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?41346-quot-Do-s-and-Do-Nots-quot-for-new-Spyder-owners&referrerid=12858

PrairieSpyder
06-12-2014, 12:33 PM
:welcome: & :congrats:

Chupaca
06-12-2014, 12:55 PM
to both the roadster world and this site. So will you becone a two spyder family when he gets his license..?? Your both going to have miles of smiles ahead..be safe and enjoy..!! :2thumbs: congrats..!! :ohyea:

Topshotta
06-12-2014, 01:01 PM
:congrats: and Welcome!

Highwayman2013
06-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Welcome!:)

ARtraveler
06-12-2014, 01:58 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new ryde. :yes::yes:

There are a lot of ryders in Minnesota--just hang on--they are already starting to show up. Enjoy. You have a great state to ryde in.

Grandpa Pete
06-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Hi guys and welcome, if you would like to, go on facebook and check out Minnesota Spyder Ryders.. It's run by Paula and Butch and we have monthly rides usually starting at Caswell's in Mora. We're a fun group and love to ride our :spyder2:'s. Look forward to meeting you both in the future. I live in Rockford which is west of plymouth. Again, welcome:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:. Your gonna luv it:2excited: Grandpa Pete aka;Peter&Kim Pontinen

Paula(Butch2025)
06-12-2014, 07:36 PM
My Husband and I just got our first Spyder - and first motorcycle for that matter. We love it. I am the only one that has my license but my husband is working on it. We have 2 Can Am ATV's and LOVE them and ride often.

We would love to meet the group for a ride. We will watch for future postings of rides.

:doorag:

:welcome: You are not alone in this wonderful northern state. Our next ride is not really a "ride" in miles, we will be riding in the Kanabed County Fair Parade, representing Caswell Cycle. The first year we did this there were five of us, last year we had 14 Spyders. It's lots of fun to wave at the people (they love seeing this many spyders in one spot) and throw candy too! Afterwards we are all invited to go back the Caswell home for a picnic supper.
Look on this Minnesota Forum for our ride schedule and a little infor about our rides. And as was mentioned by GrandpaPete we do have a facebook page call Minnesota SpyderLovers. If you facebook and would like to join just click to join and I will add you in.
We are a fun group of riders if I have to say so myself. Our rides usually have a great little restaurant as the destination to be prepared to ride, eat, and chat....alot! We have been averaging about 15 Spyders for each of our rides...rain or shine, cold or warm...this group rides!
Hope the two of you can join us...I look forward to meeting you soon.
Paula

PW2013STL
06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
:welcome: And :congrats: To a fellow Minnesotan. As Grandpa Pete and Paula have stated come join us for a ride. This is a fun way to meet and ride with other Spyder owners.

soaring hawk
06-12-2014, 10:07 PM
:thumbup: Again Welcome!

Gary & Gwen

SpyderAnn01
06-12-2014, 11:12 PM
:welcome: I am sure you will enjoy riding with the Minnesota group they are a great bunch of people. Even if they do talk funny.

PW2013STL
06-13-2014, 03:23 PM
:welcome: I am sure you will enjoy riding with the Minnesota group they are a great bunch of people. Even if they do talk funny.

Ya you betcha.

SPYD1
06-13-2014, 03:33 PM
Enjoy the ryde!!!:yes: