PDA

View Full Version : MORE.....STUPID...RE-VISITED

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 09:35 AM
:yikes:.....As long as I'm griping....:roflblack:.....I'm so un-happy with the black PUSH-PINS :gaah::gaah::gaah:.....That I made a tool to remove them......It works " GREAT " Took all of 7 min. ( yes I timed it :roflblack: ) to make the tool............and now it takes 4 seconds to get one of those nasty :lecturef_smilie: out .:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:..... .Mikeguyver....................................... ........and I will hurt anyone who ASKS for a PIC :gaah::gaah::gaah:.....:roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack::roflblack:

MidTNDawg
06-10-2014, 09:58 AM
I am not sure of whether or not you are angry or being sarcastic.

Bob Denman
06-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Would it be considered unreasonable to ask for a, "visual approximation"? :dontknow: :D

easysuper
06-10-2014, 10:39 AM
My dad told me once that some people would complain even if they were hung with a NEW rope .

3 Wheel Addict
06-10-2014, 11:29 AM
The auto industry has a tool to "pull" those center pins out of the plastic rivets.

Polish Eagle
06-10-2014, 11:35 AM
The auto industry has a tool to "pull" those center pins out of the plastic rivets.

It's called a flat blade screw driver

Bob Denman
06-10-2014, 11:52 AM
I just grab the pin with a set of small needle-nosed Vise-Grips... :D
And I keep plenty of spares around! :roflblack:

ivanlee
06-10-2014, 12:04 PM
:yikes:.....As long as I'm griping....:roflblack:.....I'm so un-happy with the black PUSH-PINS :gaah::gaah::gaah:.....That I made a tool to remove them......It works " GREAT " Took all of 7 min. ( yes I timed it :roflblack: ) to make the tool............and now it takes 4 seconds to get one of those nasty :lecturef_smilie: out .:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:..... .Mikeguyver....................................... ........and I will hurt anyone who ASKS for a PIC :gaah::gaah::gaah:.....:roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack::roflblack:
Harbor Freight sells the tool.;)

Chupaca
06-10-2014, 12:06 PM

The one that is not a phillips...:roflblack:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 12:08 PM

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo What !!!!!!......:gaah:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Would it be considered unreasonable to ask for a, "visual approximation"? :dontknow: :D

.....:coffee:.... I took a piece of scrap steel 1/2 inch wide X 1/8 thick X 4 inches long..........Drilled a 1/4 inch hole about 1/2in back from the end.....took my high speed angle grinder and finished cutting the slot.......now the push pin will slide into the slot........ But first I took the grinder and sharpened the "prongs " so they will slip under the edge off the pin.......I also bent same end about 1 inch back at 45 * this acts as the fulcrum .................I would advise to loosen and partially remove the center part first..( that was the easy part anyhow )................Mikeguyver :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 12:21 PM
My dad told me once that some people would complain even if they were hung with a NEW rope .

:gaah:....And it's people like YOU that have " THWARTED " progress all through History.....:yikes:..:lecturef_smilie:..:roflblack ::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::r oflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbla ck::agree:..Mikeguyver :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 12:31 PM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thum bup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.......... ........
.................................................. .................Mikeguyver.......:thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-10-2014, 12:32 PM
.....:coffee:.... I took a piece of scrap steel 1/2 inch wide X 1/8 thick X 4 inches long..........Drilled a 1/4 inch hole about 1/2in back from the end.....took my high speed angle grinder and finished cutting the slot.......now the push pin will slide into the slot........ But first I took the grinder and sharpened the "prongs " so they will slip under the edge off the pin.......I also bent same end about 1 inch back at 45 * this acts as the fulcrum .................I would advise to loosen and partially remove the center part first..( that was the easy part anyhow )................Mikeguyver :thumbup:

Approximate enough!! :clap: :2thumbs: :D

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Harbor Freight sells the tool.;)

............:gaah:.............There are people who BUILD......and then there are people who wait for it to be BUILT ..........................I am definitely in the first category...................................I've designed three different things for my new 2014 RT since I bought it 10 days ago.....How many are you up to now ? ? ?:ohyea::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack:

jwulf74
06-10-2014, 12:47 PM
I bought the proper tool at Sears. Flat screwdrivets work OK, but you have a chance of smarting stuff up like the local shop did. I now strip my own panels before taking it up. Eventually I may even buy them the proper tool.

Huddleston
06-10-2014, 03:35 PM

I use a small screwdriver, which I keep in my tool bag. Works great and only takes 2 seconds.

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 04:08 PM
I use a small screwdriver, which I keep in my tool bag. Works great and only takes 2 seconds.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:.....I'm Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY for you .... and when that wonderful device scratches up the surface beneath the PUSH-PIN .....Oh Well :lecturef_smilie: :dontknow: :gaah: >>>>.......Good Luck with your version ..........:thumbup:...Mikeguyver............

MidTNDawg
06-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo What !!!!!!......:gaah:

(Not enough "o"s I know) I did not know whether to laugh or ignore. I know now. Don't bother to respond as I will miss any response.

ivanlee
06-10-2014, 04:37 PM
:agree:

cptjam
06-10-2014, 05:04 PM
#2 flat tip screwdriver. Use slot on push pin rivet to raise center part 5mm. Pull on whole part to remove whole assembly. No scratching, no damage, no drama. Done is good, faster is better!

garb55
06-10-2014, 05:23 PM
............:gaah:.............There are people who BUILD......and then there are people who wait for it to be BUILT ..........................I am definitely in the first category...................................I've designed three different things for my new 2014 RT since I bought it 10 days ago.....How many are you up to now ? ? ?:ohyea::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack:

I have also designed 3 items for my :spyder2: nope 4
1. modified seat for hidden gas door
2. modified rear trunk lid for dog seat
3. modified Garmin mount to fit Tri-Axis handle bars
Oh yes 4. magnetic mount for KOTT grill
But I am not in a race:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Now if I could only come up with a way for the :spyder2: to clean itself:clap:
Keep thinking I like your ideas
Don
I could have all the fun without the work

AbNormy
06-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Harvey used these pliers looked like Oetiker clamp removal type pliers or maybe even brake spring pliers impressed the heck out of me when I was at his place, but i'm easily impressed.

Doc - Riverside
06-10-2014, 05:42 PM
This is the tool that I use. took all of 2 minutes to make back in 2008. Flat blade (1/8 inch wide), heated the tip red hot and gently bend to the shape shown. Rounded all shape corners and polished. Works like a crowbar to lift the center pin. Then you pop out the rest of the rivet. Pictures are included to prove it's real.

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 05:45 PM
I have also designed 3 items for my :spyder2: nope 4
1. modified seat for hidden gas door
2. modified rear trunk lid for dog seat
3. modified Garmin mount to fit Tri-Axis handle bars
Oh yes 4. magnetic mount for KOTT grill
But I am not in a race:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Now if I could only come up with a way for the :spyder2: to clean itself:clap:
Keep thinking I like your ideas
Don
I could have all the fun without the work

:agree:....This is great I love another DIY'er ,, Of course here at Spyderlovers...The DIY 'ers are frowned upon and shunned. Spyderlovers has changed......I think in the past year mostly.....You post an IDEA....and five people tear you and your IDEA apart..............Last month I asked for some Help in possibly getting a ride from the Airport to the Dealer to pick-up my new Spyder........From the response I got from a few people you would've thought I was asking for PERSONAL DONATIONS so I could buy it.........Oh well it is what it is.......:dontknow: :lecturef_smilie:....................I'm going to be me whether some people like it or not ........:clap:......Mikeguyver..:thumbup:

sddinnh
06-10-2014, 05:59 PM
That's ok Mike, just keep up that Yankee spirit and the rest of us will try to learn new things from you :thumbup:

freebob
06-10-2014, 06:00 PM

:agree: I have been a spyder owner since 08. My 08 GS has been the only spyder that has been to dealer for service, That was for steering recall.
I guess this is why I stopped posting here, I still luv this site for the USEFUL info you can get here.. It must be a VERMONT Thing.
Some folks here post only to increase their post numbers...Sorry I guess I'm just a shadetree Southern guy

freebob:doorag:

mrfats
06-10-2014, 06:46 PM
I know you like to invent things but why not push pin pliers?

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 07:05 PM
I know you like to invent things but why not push pin pliers?

:gaah:....Just off the top of my I can think of three..........complex.....scratches.....difficult y in making them ....OK..................I know I didn't post a PIC but from my description if you can't picture it................I don't think a PIC would help you :dontknow:.........................It's like a miniature pry bar.............because of the thin sharp front edge it easily slips under the push-pin.....uniformly pushes up on both sides simultaneously and makes extracting the main body of the PIN a breeze.......at this point of this thread ...Please don't anyone use this because I thought of it and you didn't ...and that seems to be upsetting to some people .....sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh....

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 07:10 PM
:agree: I have been a spyder owner since 08. My 08 GS has been the only spyder that has been to dealer for service, That was for steering recall.
I guess this is why I stopped posting here, I still luv this site for the USEFUL info you can get here.. It must be a VERMONT Thing.
Some folks here post only to increase their post numbers...Sorry I guess I'm just a shadetree Southern guy

freebob:doorag:

..I don't want to...but I have to ask.....What are you trying to say here exactly ? ? ? ?..............and WHAT is " a VERMONT thing ".

msj4848
06-10-2014, 08:36 PM
:gaah:...Please don't anyone use this because I thought of it and you didn't ...and that seems to be upsetting to some people .....sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh....

Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain we aren't venturing into uncharted, innovative territory here....

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7-yqdwIYhCfbBK0indSx_y0ry7tTTOFWA5-XsVPfatfz637Ichttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_TF-OwHdp1diYG0W4rfEPe3QBtteHKl99zkXe3L3rtDdPWp8q1whtt ps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStl-xgWAqpYtnb2gLUWBOckFb8kNYvkgT6UKRC7yHKHB2U6YhWpAht tps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAxDWiQypQoNX5OFvcS9aEd-jsH_p5lNNPdUUIxr-RbXuTeLWg

garb55
06-10-2014, 08:41 PM
:agree:....This is great I love another DIY'er ,, Of course here at Spyderlovers...The DIY 'ers are frowned upon and shunned. Spyderlovers has changed......I think in the past year mostly.....You post an IDEA....and five people tear you and your IDEA apart..............Last month I asked for some Help in possibly getting a ride from the Airport to the Dealer to pick-up my new Spyder........From the response I got from a few people you would've thought I was asking for PERSONAL DONATIONS so I could buy it.........Oh well it is what it is.......:dontknow: :lecturef_smilie:....................I'm going to be me whether some people like it or not ........:clap:......Mikeguyver..:thumbup:

In 2007 when I bought my GS
instead of complaining about the bike I fixed things the way I liked them
So keep up the good work and keep posting your ideas
Not everyone here wants to buy things when we can make them
besides my nearest store is 80 miles from home
That's what keeps your mind young:yes::yes:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain we aren't venturing into uncharted, innovative territory here....

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7-yqdwIYhCfbBK0indSx_y0ry7tTTOFWA5-XsVPfatfz637Ichttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_TF-OwHdp1diYG0W4rfEPe3QBtteHKl99zkXe3L3rtDdPWp8q1whtt ps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStl-xgWAqpYtnb2gLUWBOckFb8kNYvkgT6UKRC7yHKHB2U6YhWpAht tps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAxDWiQypQoNX5OFvcS9aEd-jsH_p5lNNPdUUIxr-RbXuTeLWg

......And you have already used all of these on you're Spyder ......Well had I known that I wouldn't have bothered telling everyone what I thought was a " NEW DISCOVERY "

PMK
06-11-2014, 03:27 AM
Very cool you made the tool that fulfills your needs and expectations.

Some of the other tools shown above for removing automotive trim may or may not work well for this application. I have those tools for other vehicles or jobs and tried them first, including a round and polished tip flat screwdriver used for spurring buffing pads.

I could have purchased these specialty pliers from Harbor Freight, but paid more to support the tool truck and saved the trip, making the price within a couple dollars when compared.

These specialty pliers work well, and may be a little easier to obtain rather than fabricate for some that do not have access to the steel, grinder or a small workshop to build the specialty tool.

Again, glad it works for you.

PK

http://www.harborfreight.com/push-pin-pliers-67400.html

easysuper
06-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Maybe is was not what was asked but WHO asked ? but some people can never see themselves as one of "those people" besides I think you may have had something to complain about the ride favor .
I apologize upfront as I don't know you personally but you sure come off on this site as really conceited , and a better than any one else person . JMHO

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Maybe is was not what was asked but WHO asked ? but some people can never see themselves as one of "those people" besides I think you may have had something to complain about the ride favor .
I apologize upfront as I don't know you personally but you sure come off on this site as really conceited , and a better than any one else person . JMHO

...Mr. easysuper you are correct you don't know me personally, nor do you know me at all..........." really conceited, and a better than any one else person ".............:gaah:............I have given your assessment some considerable thought and I couldn't think of anyone I know who is less conceited than me !.......I'm 67 with one foot in the " grave ", my body parts are failing , especially the important ones , so I can't imagine WHAT I would have to be conceited about ? ? ?.................annnnnnnnnnnd I do try to pass along things I've learned over the years and in my experiences, ..Do you think that's WRONG ??????.................There are people in this world who when you offer them a hand .....they resent it and the person making the offer...............Those people I'm sorry to say are somehow Diminished by this. I sincerely hope you can find peace and happiness with yourself. I truly feel sorry for someone who can make the kind of judgement call you have made based on what you REALLY know ....which isn't much......................................Love Mikeguyver ....:thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Okay; who would like some ice cream?? :D http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_76.gif
(The Name-calling, has now reached the "Very Uncool" level... :shocked:)

sddinnh
06-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Okay; who would like some ice cream?? :D http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_76.gif

I'll take some Indian Pudding. If you don't have that, Maple Walnut will do. Thanks :yikes:

Bob Denman
06-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Maple Walnut is a longtime "go-to" flavor for me. :thumbup:
But tell me about Indian Pudding... That's a new one for me. :D

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-11-2014, 06:07 PM

:lecturef_smilie:...Bob my background prohibits me from taking an arrow ....:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::r oflblack::roflblack:.........and I thought I was went extremely easy....considering What I was really FEELING......................Also I believe no one ever took Him aside as He was growing up and gave Him this bit of VERY good advice ..." as you go through life ...be very careful who you P*SS off "................:agree: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack:..Mikeguyver :thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Somebody had to try and de-escalate the dang situation?
Guyver...
How about some Rocky Road?
Or are you a Neopolitan kind of guy? :D

jwulf74
06-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Very cool you made the tool that fulfills your needs and expectations.

Some of the other tools shown above for removing automotive trim may or may not work well for this application. I have those tools for other vehicles or jobs and tried them first, including a round and polished tip flat screwdriver used for spurring buffing pads.

I could have purchased these specialty pliers from Harbor Freight, but paid more to support the tool truck and saved the trip, making the price within a couple dollars when compared.

These specialty pliers work well, and may be a little easier to obtain rather than fabricate for some that do not have access to the steel, grinder or a small workshop to build the specialty tool.

Again, glad it works for you.

PK

http://www.harborfreight.com/push-pin-pliers-67400.html

Those look like the exact ones I got at Sears. They work well.

easysuper
06-11-2014, 06:27 PM
67 isn't that old and if you had read the comment I said I did not know you but you came of sounding like a "I know everything better than anyone else " kind of person and you don't scare me as it appears that you enjoy your tiny little world and rant about "mean spirited people" , and look who's calling the kettle black , but being who you are and where your from , one can not expect anything less . Now go and rant some more as I have better things to do and I HAVE a life . I was just saying what you appeared to come off like , but as I can see you very much like to shout down to some one and not talk to them as a equal person . You want to voice your opinion but will not tolerate anyone else , how dare them .
Have a great evening .

Netminder
06-11-2014, 06:54 PM
All I can say is wow!:yikes: Hope everyone has a great evening!!!:dontknow::shocked:

sddinnh
06-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Maple Walnut is a longtime "go-to" flavor for me. :thumbup:
But tell me about Indian Pudding... That's a new one for me. :D

Back to Ice Cream quick - Bob, Indian pudding is one of those upper New England things

2 cups half-and-half*
1 cup heavy cream
3 tbl cornmeal
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup molasses
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
pinch cloves
for serving: cover with maple syrup

So it's kind of the pumpkin pie of ice creams

If your in New England and you can find it, try it.

There is also Frozen Pudding which is Ice Cream and fruit = also good stuff when served topped with maple syrup

jwulf74
06-11-2014, 07:24 PM
All I can say is wow!:yikes: Hope everyone has a great evening!!!:dontknow::shocked:

:cheers: Sounds like we need a Beer Summit. :D

ivanlee
06-11-2014, 07:35 PM
QUOTE=easysuper;825131]67 isn't that old and if you had read the comment I said I did not know you but you came of sounding like a "I know everything better than anyone else " kind of person and you don't scare me as it appears that you enjoy your tiny little world and rant about "mean spirited people" , and look who's calling the kettle black , but being who you are and where your from , one can not expect anything less . Now go and rant some more as I have better things to do and I HAVE a life . I was just saying what you appeared to come off like , but as I can see you very much like to shout down to some one and not talk to them as a equal person . You want to voice your opinion but will not tolerate anyone else , how dare them .
Have a great evening .[/QUOTE]

sddinnh
06-11-2014, 07:37 PM

Or an Ice Cream one :clap::clap:

Netminder
06-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Totally agree with you there! Just amazed at how quick some threads get out of hand,guess it is the whole written rather the spoken thing! When we read something from someone we never met, we tend to read things wrong! I never criticize someone's post as it is probably taken different then if I was talking to the same person face to face! JMHO! Just sad to read sometimes!!:shocked:

ivanlee
06-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Totally agree with you there! Just amazed at how quick some threads get out of hand,guess it is the whole written rather the spoken thing! When we read something from someone we never met, we tend to read things wrong! I never criticize someone's post as it is probably taken different then if I was talking to the same person face to face! JMHO! Just sad to read sometimes!!:shocked::agree:
Time to end this thread. :chill:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-11-2014, 09:16 PM
67 isn't that old and if you had read the comment I said I did not know you but you came of sounding like a "I know everything better than anyone else " kind of person and you don't scare me as it appears that you enjoy your tiny little world and rant about "mean spirited people" , and look who's calling the kettle black , but being who you are and where your from , one can not expect anything less . Now go and rant some more as I have better things to do and I HAVE a life . I was just saying what you appeared to come off like , but as I can see you very much like to shout down to some one and not talk to them as a equal person . You want to voice your opinion but will not tolerate anyone else , how dare them .
Have a great evening .
:lecturef_smilie:....I agree with those who said time to close this thread....................However easysuper ...you came on my thread with absolutely nothing constructive to ADD.......You simply wanted to STICK YOUR THUMB IN MY EYE ........................SORRY IF I DIDN'T LIKE IT ............YOU LIKE TO BE NASTY BUT IF IT'S RETURNED YOU START TO CRY .." FOUL "............ If this is how you managed to go thru life ....I've got a NEWS flash for you don't try it in my neighborhood...................................... .............the end ....:gaah:

ivanlee
06-11-2014, 09:52 PM
:popcorn:
:lecturef_smilie:....I agree with those who said time to close this thread....................However easysuper ...you came on my thread with absolutely nothing constructive to ADD.......You simply wanted to STICK YOUR THUMB IN MY EYE ........................SORRY IF I DIDN'T LIKE IT ............YOU LIKE TO BE NASTY BUT IF IT'S RETURNED YOU START TO CRY .." FOUL "............ If this is how you managed to go thru life ....I've got a NEWS flash for you don't try it in my neighborhood...................................... .............the end ....:gaah:

easysuper
06-12-2014, 07:10 AM
I apologize , sorry I spilt your milk and made you cry. I did not realize that your threads were sacred and only comments approved by you are allowed , I will refrain from adding anything else as I feel bad for upsetting you world , Again I sincerely apologize and I really mean it .

Bob Denman
06-12-2014, 07:27 AM
Guyver,
You've got the "Delete this thread" button right there, and it's under your thumb...
...pull the tirgger on it! :2thumbs:

DrewNJ
06-12-2014, 07:30 AM
A device to turn caps lock off , reduce font size to 7 point monochomatic, and remove ellipses from sentence fragments......:yes::barf:

Haha... :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3 wheeler
06-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Haha... :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A device to turn caps lock off , reduce font size to 7 point monochomatic, and remove ellipses from sentence fragments......:yes::barf:

Lol!! :clap:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-12-2014, 04:10 PM
I apologize , sorry I spilt your milk and made you cry. I did not realize that your threads were sacred and only comments approved by you are allowed , I will refrain from adding anything else as I feel bad for upsetting you world , Again I sincerely apologize and I really mean it .

:banghead:......On top of everything else you've said ...........now your a LIAR

Bob Denman
06-12-2014, 04:32 PM
:lecturef_smilie: Now Michael...
Do you remember those discussions with the Nuns? :shocked:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-12-2014, 04:46 PM
:lecturef_smilie: Now Michael...
Do you remember those discussions with the Nuns? :shocked:

...Her Motto was ....................................Turn the other cheek my " Pa-tootey " :lecturef_smilie: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack::roflblack::roflblack:........................ .............................and I'll leave him alone when He gets off my case ................otherwise .................I really liked that old tune " California here I come ",etc.

Bob Denman
06-12-2014, 04:48 PM
That Nun has "Nun Friends" too! 89920 :yikes: :roflblack:
Behave, or they'll ALL want to spank you...
...Then; they'll hand the paddle over to Dee! :shocked:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-12-2014, 04:58 PM
That Nun has "Nun Friends" too! 89920 :yikes: :roflblack:
Behave, or they'll ALL want to spank you...
...Then; they'll hand the paddle over to Dee! :shocked:

However did you know my Achilles Heel...:yikes: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack::roflblack::roflblack:........................ ...............................Mikeguyver :thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-12-2014, 05:03 PM
:D I'll never tell...

...But Dee might have! :yikes: :roflblack:
:2thumbs:

Deanna777
06-12-2014, 05:54 PM
:D I'll never tell...

...But Dee might have! :yikes: :roflblack:
:2thumbs:Yes, I have heard of "Achilles heal" I would like to be kept out of this post/and thread. Deanna777

Bob Denman
06-12-2014, 05:55 PM
:opps: sorry...

Deanna777
06-12-2014, 05:56 PM
:opps: sorry... Thanks Deanna777