PDA

View Full Version : Photos from the Heart of Washington Ride

Seattle
06-10-2014, 03:32 AM
Here's the link (http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/detail.sfly?imageIndex=0&sid=0AbtWzhw5buWbEUA&fid=379bffa718ef3805) to my Shutterfly photo album from the Heart of Washington ride. Be sure to look under the photos to read the comments which provides some additional info for many of the photos.

A shout of big thanks goes out to Murphy Brown (Karyl) for hosting such a spectacular event. Without a doubt, I'm sure everyone who attended would agree that she did a phenomenal job organizing. Karyl's home was an exquisite location for the event, add to that the scrumptious filling food, wonderful music performance, fantastic sense of community with the people and unbelievably breathtaking scenery on the rides were all top notch. The Samaritan Riders also needs to be applauded for doing such a knock out job keeping the group rides safe so we could have fun and enjoy the jaw-dropping views!

~Cindy

paulbrinker
06-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Great pictures. Looked like a fun ride and nice folks.

lwrydr
06-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Great pics from a super weekend. I really liked the one of my bloody mary. Nice to meet you and my neighbor from Yelm. Hope to see you both again.
Dave

lil rabbit
06-10-2014, 08:51 AM
I will have to agree with all the comments made about this event and to Karyl(Murphybrown) and the Samaritan Riders Road Captains, The Band, and the Food catering!!!! But the scenery was awesome!!!!!!!

murphybrown
06-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Thanks Cindy...incredible photo recap of a bunch of wonderful folks...:bowdown:

Jim&Teresa
06-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Thanks for sharing the photos ....enjoyed them! :thumbup: Great scenery! :clap::clap::clap:

Chupaca
06-10-2014, 11:03 AM
that is one great photo album. Just like being there without the wind in your face and the fine conversations..thanks..!! :2thumbs::clap:

n7wol
06-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Thank You for taking so many wonderful Photos of the ryde.
It was a wonderful weekend and these will help kept the memories fresh

ARtraveler
06-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Thank you for sharing all these great photos with us. What a great event. :yes::yes: