PDA

View Full Version : Great Time

Showie
06-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Thanks Murphy!! The 2nd annual Heart of Washington was a huge success. Primarily because of you "With A Little Help From Your Friends". :yes: Was a great time and got to see some new sights. The Samaritan riders were great ride captains but need to get some more of them on Spyders. ;) Hope you have the energy and help to do 3rd annual next year. Came home over Sherman Pass, had never been over before. Recommend to everyone.

SpyderAnn01
06-09-2014, 10:06 AM
:2thumbs: It was an awesome time and what a beautiful setting. Thank you Karyl and everyone who wirked hard to pull off a great event.

Chupaca
06-09-2014, 02:20 PM
to all the organizers doers and shakers that made your event so great. From the sights (photos) a good time was had by all..:2thumbs::clap::clap::yes:

dancote
06-09-2014, 05:47 PM
I've been on many rides over the years. Some bigger, some smaller. None better organized. Our hostess was incredible. The ride captains from Samaritan Riders were superb. The route was varied and quite interesting. The catered meals were to die for. The schedule of events will wear you out ... but in a good way.

If this ride is offered again next year, I urge everyone who wants to participate in "the best of the best" to be there. I know I will.

Regards,

Dan

GRIPMAN
06-10-2014, 12:11 AM
MurphyBrown(Karly) hosted a great and enjoyable event for MC riders, the food was delicious and plentiful and great meeting other SR from throughout the state. It was my first ride in Eastern WA, and Tim our group ride captain ensured that we had an exciting and enjoyable ride, would do it again in a heartbeat.
Thanks Murphybrown for your hospitality.

Joseph & Joyce

cptjam
06-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Had a wonderful time! Thank you so much!