PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Montclair 9-18 June UK Rider

ghwerrig
06-08-2014, 06:37 AM
Hi All,
Just a quick hello to all and sundry to advertise the fact that the missus & I will be visiting the area, sadly by car, on the above dates.
I've already been in contact with a very helpful Ticketbait who pointed me in the direction of Bert's Mega Mall and hopefully we'll get to meet up for a brew and chinwag.
If any other Spyder riders fancy a get together. I'd love to meet and see your trikes. I've only had my 2011 RT Ltd since January this year.
Just message me here :ohyea:
Regards
Ghwerrig :trike:

garb55
06-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi All,
Just a quick hello to all and sundry to advertise the fact that the missus & I will be visiting the area, sadly by car, on the above dates.
I've already been in contact with a very helpful Ticketbait who pointed me in the direction of Bert's Mega Mall and hopefully we'll get to meet up for a brew and chinwag.
If any other Spyder riders fancy a get together. I'd love to meet and see your trikes. I've only had my 2011 RT Ltd since January this year.
Just message me here :ohyea:
Regards
Ghwerrig :trike:

I live too far north to meet up but have a great and safe trip
Don

ghwerrig
06-09-2014, 03:42 AM
I live too far north to meet up but have a great and safe trip
Don

Appreciate the response Don :2thumbs:
Be well & ride safe
Regards
Colin & Jane

TicketBait
06-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Welcome Colin and Jane!!

I knew you were arriving today the 9th:yes::yes::yes:

Is this your first time to California?

Gotta visit Santa monica, Universal Studios and Disneyland if you've never been.

Have to run off to work, but we must hook up and have a chinwag (whatever that is :D:ohyea:)

Again Welcome to America and Spyderlovers

TicketBait

Dan_Ashley
06-09-2014, 10:35 AM
I live in Redlands--only about 20 miles from Montclair. Let's meet up! You name the time and place.

Chupaca
06-09-2014, 02:17 PM
we're at the bottom so if you come to San Diego let us know.. Have a great trip...Bert's is a great place for spyders...:2thumbs::ohyea::ohyea:

ghwerrig
06-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Sorry we won't be getting down to San Diego this time, but we appreciate the response :D
Dan Ashley & TicketBait how about we meet up at Bert's on either Monday 16th or Tuesday 17th?
Say 10 or 11 o'clock.
Then we could go somewhere for a coffee and chat.
Or we can meet at any one of your place's?
Which ever your happiest doing :2thumbs:
Regards
Ghwerrig

ghwerrig
06-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Latest meeting arranged now for Saturday morning at 10am Bert's Mega Mall.
Sadly that's the the only free time I now have :-)
See you there
Regards
Ghwerrig

TicketBait
06-12-2014, 12:58 AM
See you on Saturday, Will be there by 9am to check on my Spyder exhaust and start switch, gotta leave by 11:15am as I have to work (oh well pays the bills/ repairs )

Spyder cop
07-14-2014, 01:49 PM
I live in Chino Hills , San Bernardino county Ca. Just got my spyder RSS.... Still getting used to it.....but I love it...great ride..... Thinking of getting a higher windshield.. Not to fond of the strong winds....anyone have suggestions on a good shield...