PDA

View Full Version : HAWG WILD BBQ Clarksville, GA June 7th (Saturday) @ 1 PM

Hawk
06-04-2014, 07:35 AM
SPYD3R from SC has invited us to join them at HAWG WILD BBQ at 515 Grant Street in Clarksville, GA on June 7th (Saturday) @ 12 PM.

Please reply here if you plan on attending so he will have a count on how many. Thanks.

Spyd3r, put me down as tentative. I currently have something to do and I will try to reschedule it. I will let you know by Friday. It will be just me if I can come.

MikeinGA
06-04-2014, 09:14 AM
SPYD3R from SC has invited us to join them at HAWG WILD BBQ at 515 Grant Street in Clarksville, GA on June 7th (Saturday) @ 1 PM.

Please reply here if you plan on attending so he will have a count on how many. Thanks.

Spyd3r, put me down as tentative. I currently have something to do and I will try to reschedule it. I will let you know by Friday. It will be just me if I can come.

We will be there.

Mike

pickelhead
06-05-2014, 09:42 PM
I was told that it was at 1200 noon. I'll be there.:clap::yes:

MarkLawson
06-06-2014, 07:55 AM
I don't think I'll make it. I need to replace the rear brakes and rotor on my RT. I have the BahaRon replacement parts, but my back went out this morning when I bent over to pick up my shoes :yikes:. I doubt I'll be doing much of anything this weekend...

SPYD3R
06-06-2014, 08:14 AM
SPYD3R from SC has invited us to join them at HAWG WILD BBQ at 515 Grant Street in Clarksville, GA on June 7th (Saturday) @ 1 PM.

MAKE THAT 12 O'CLOCK HIGH.... aka: NOON TIME.......
SPYD3R

Hawk
06-06-2014, 08:22 AM
MAKE THAT 12 O'CLOCK HIGH.... aka: NOON TIME.......
SPYD3R

Updated the thread!!

Hawk
06-06-2014, 08:31 AM
I don't think I'll make it. I need to replace the rear brakes and rotor on my RT. I have the BahaRon replacement parts, but my back went out this morning when I bent over to pick up my shoes :yikes:. I doubt I'll be doing much of anything this weekend...

Get better Mark!!!

Pennyrick
06-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Mike:

Looks like I can be there. Just me though, Penny is under the weather.

Rick