PDA

View Full Version : Fog Light Fuse

Texas
06-02-2014, 11:00 AM
I am trying to figure out which fuse is the fog light fuse on the 2014 RT-S. The manual doesn't state anything about a Fog light fuse. The left side fuse panel only shows a fuse for "Lo Headlamps", and one for "High Headlamps". Maybe it is an American vs. Canadian thing, but this isn't a terminology Americans use.

Can anyone tell me for sure which fuse is used for the fog lights?

jcthorne
06-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Right Fuse Box, position J4, 30A, Low Head Lamps.

You need a copy of the wiring diagram and service manuals if you are going to work on these bikes. Its not expensive.

billybovine
06-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Right Fuse Box, position J4, 30A, Low Head Lamps.

You need a copy of the wiring diagram and service manuals if you are going to work on these bikes. Its not expensive.

I have to disagree. That is the fuse for low beams on CE models. North American models the fog lights are powered through RFB F5 Shared circuit with horn.

Texas
06-02-2014, 12:56 PM
I have to disagree. That is the fuse for low beams on CE models. North American models the fog lights are powered through RFB F5 Shared circuit with horn.

Thank you Billy. You have the correct answer. I know this as this fuse was blown, and once replaced, the fog lights worked again.

jcthorne
06-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Hmm, suppose I looked at the diagram a wee bit too quick on a small screen. Sorry for any confusion.