PDA

View Full Version : Ok Here It Goes!!!!

kubie
06-01-2014, 10:58 AM
The side Panel Question of all Side Panel Questions......
Is BRP coming out with a Side Panel Kit for our HOT HOT HOT ST's or Not???? or am I Just :bdh::bdh:I Just :dontknow::dontknow:

Chupaca
06-01-2014, 11:22 AM
but thought the side panels on the 14's worked on the 13's..don't know about the color situation...:dontknow:

billybovine
06-01-2014, 12:02 PM
If your only concern is comfort it is an easy fix. I just built an air dam under the tupperware to block the airflow. The improvement in comfort was huge. Reduced the temp of the panels in front of the seat. The volcano vent blowing on my left leg is gone. The front of the seat is cooler. I no longer have to put a glove on to touch the gas cap.

JKMSPYDER
06-01-2014, 12:06 PM
​The side panels on the '14 ST's will fit the '13's but if you are going to add the cat delete and JT's air filter kit, that should eliminate most if not all of your heat problems.

kubie
06-01-2014, 12:22 PM
I read here somewhere that BRP was coming out with a panel kit that had all the Air flow panels and all the attachment parts in it, and in the 2013 colors. So you can fix the heat issues with the 2013 ST's I also love the way the 2014 ST's Look. So I would like to do this to mine! I know you can buy all the parts to do it. But it would be so much easier if the roomer was true, and BRP Made a Kit in all the 2013 colors.

SNOOPY
06-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Supposedly they are, I have not seen the part numbers for the kits show up yet. :dontknow:

ARCTIC
06-01-2014, 03:53 PM
The idea that they were going to come out with the update panel kit was based on a conversation between jaquetanis and a member of BRP. The BRP rep told her they were going to make a kit. It's probably just a matter of time

kubie
06-01-2014, 04:07 PM
I Sure Hope So!!! Its Summer here in Florida. LOL and Its Hot!!!!:shocked: and I ryde my Spyder every day to work and needless to say it gets a little uncomfortable. I Haven't complained about it because I figured :dontknow: Whats the use!:dontknow: But when I herd about BRP coming out with a Panel Kit I was Like:yes::clap::ohyea::bowdown: I just hope it comes out soon!

NZSpyderRyder
06-01-2014, 04:32 PM
I contacted BRP Australia/New Zealand and for the first time I actually got an answer, they were not aware of this fix or even the heat issue, they did refer to a fix they did back in 9/2013,
I think I may be
:bdh::bdh::bdh:

ARtraveler
06-01-2014, 04:55 PM
BRP Care--Where Are You! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: