PDA

View Full Version : First Service @ BRP-OE

PrairieSpyder
05-31-2014, 01:35 PM
I will be at the BRP Owners' Event when my first service is due. Is that something BRP will do for me there? A local dealer? How much in advance will I have to book it? Does anyone know about the local dealer?

happyspyder2039
05-31-2014, 02:35 PM
I will be at the BRP Owners' Event when my first service is due. Is that something BRP will do for me there? A local dealer? How much in advance will I have to book it? Does anyone know about the local dealer?the fun center in Durango is good at fitting u in but I would call soon & talk to Shane in service to schedule it.
Open Tuesday - Saturday

GloryRyders
05-31-2014, 04:02 PM
:agree: ...........Fun Center is the local dealer (phone 970-259-1070). Two years ago when we were leaving the Owners Event on Saturday morning I got the dreaded orange screen :gaah:.........went to Fun Center around 8 AM and they had me on the road by 10 AM. Great bunch of people.:yes:

Red angel
05-31-2014, 05:42 PM
I spoke to Shane at Fun Center in Durango they will do oil changes the entire week. They are not booking appointments first in first out. They will be closed Monday but our opening Tuesday at 8:30

PrairieSpyder
05-31-2014, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the info. I think my ideal will be to have it done on Saturday, the 28th, before I leave for home. But I'll stop in earlier in the week to see how it goes.

murphybrown
05-31-2014, 07:39 PM
I will be at the BRP Owners' Event when my first service is due. Is that something BRP will do for me there? A local dealer? How much in advance will I have to book it? Does anyone know about the local dealer?
I talked to Shane at fun Center in Durango... Very accommodating but he said during the owners event he does first-come first-served.. They are going to install a new rear tire for me. :thumbup:

PrairieSpyder
05-31-2014, 07:53 PM
I talked to Shane at fun Center in Durango... Very accommodating but he said during the owners event he does first-come first-served.. They are going to install a new rear tire for me. :thumbup:

New tire, already? But, then, you've been racking up the miles.

murphybrown
05-31-2014, 08:01 PM
on my '10 oem Kenda was all I ran and satisfied. I replaced both Kenda on new trailer at 3000 miles..shot.
Have 5400 on '14 RT..showing significant wear...based on what others report. I will be pleased to make to Durango and get rid of Kenda rear...keeping a close eye on fronts.

Chupaca
05-31-2014, 08:08 PM

Seems East coast 2014's are getting very poor mileage on the oem Kendas. It may be everywhere but I see as low as 5,500 miles. It may also be the new engine so go easy pull out..!! :dontknow: