PDA

View Full Version : Clubs or groups in illinois?

Mark Gannon
05-31-2014, 09:09 AM
Hey gang new owners of a Spyder RT. Just wondering if there are any clubs or groups near Morton. Had some Brite lights put on the fenders and luggage areas
and it blew a fuse and the taillight. Now they are having problems with keeping them on plus the taillight. UGH! still in the shop and missing riding time. :(

ScooterJeff
05-31-2014, 10:42 AM
I am also new owner/Spyder-rider (04/28/14, 864 miles as of this morning), located in Danvers, IL. Also interested in any responses to Mark's post.

recordingguy
05-31-2014, 06:08 PM
Check out Woodstock Il. They are going to have a pig roast this coming Sat. Jim Pots Motor Group! There is a Spyder Club out of the dealership. Good luck. Great bunch of people. Bob

Chupaca
05-31-2014, 09:12 PM
If you go to the home page upper left corner you will see groups and clubs. You can also search members...community..members list..search..advanced..enter your city in location and search..sorry about the light problems. If there led's they can be a hassel. Watch the polarity leds are polarity sensative..good luck..!!

spyderbirds
06-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Hey gang new owners of a Spyder RT. Just wondering if there are any clubs or groups near Morton. Had some Brite lights put on the fenders and luggage areas
and it blew a fuse and the taillight. Now they are having problems with keeping them on plus the taillight. UGH! still in the shop and missing riding time. :(

:welcome: and :congrats: on the new :spyder2:.

Ryde Straight and True with...

spyderbirds
06-05-2014, 07:46 AM
I am also new owner/Spyder-rider (04/28/14, 864 miles as of this morning), located in Danvers, IL. Also interested in any responses to Mark's post.

:welcome: and :congrats: on the new :spyder2:.

Ryde Straight and True with...

redrt
04-20-2015, 06:57 PM
Just looking on site found your post . Wife has a 2012 RT and I just got a 2015 F3S live in Morton looking for ride people. We had a 2 wheel group road with for years most have goten out of bike's. Inerested in dinner weekend rides. Also goin to Spider Fest for the 4th year. Jim and Vickie