PDA

View Full Version : ISCI Left side hand brake

Pennyrick
05-30-2014, 03:29 PM
I mentioned on another thread that we had ISCI mount the hand brake on my wife's RT to the left side so that she can apply more pressure since her right arm is compromised.

The slave cylinder from the right side could not be used as it would be upside down so the ISCI guys used a Harley Davidson clutch cylinder to work as a brake cylinder on the other side. Seems to work well for her and they also found a new home for her cup holder using one of the mounting points for the RAM on the hand brake.

Solved both problems in one visit.

sddinnh
05-30-2014, 03:33 PM
Nice clean job :thumbup:

ARCTIC
05-30-2014, 03:42 PM
That's awesome!!! It would also make for easier power braking burnouts:yes:

Bob Denman
05-30-2014, 04:27 PM
The good folks at ISCI always seem to find ways to take care of their customers' needs! :clap: :2thumbs:
That's a real slick-looking setup! :congrats:

Chupaca
05-30-2014, 05:04 PM
seems they went the extra mile to get your wife set up proper...looks great and she still has it all..!! :2thumbs::ohyea:

ARCTIC
05-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Was this a "one-off" special mod or will they offer it to others? How well does it work? Braking effort? Percentage of available braking force?

iSpyder
05-30-2014, 07:33 PM
The good folks at ISCI always seem to find ways to take care of their customers' needs! :clap: :2thumbs:
That's a real slick-looking setup! :congrats:

I have to agree! :thumbup: I just had my hand brake installed by Jeff and Justin at ISCI today. Those guys did a fantastic job and they really did me right! It was great getting to know them too.

I ended up buying their floor boards too! They really look cool and they help make hitting the foot brake easier.