PDA

View Full Version : Ride for Kids

TuckMiddle
05-30-2014, 11:11 AM
Anyone going to the Ride for Kids on Sunday, the 1st of June? Start is at The Cumming, GA Fair Grounds.
I've been working on Sun morning for several years, think I may do the ride also this year, just because it'll be a little different from normal. Check it out on the web. Of course, I have to check with "the management" to be sure I'm not obligated to something else.
:cheers:
Tuck

TuckMiddle
06-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Two Spyders today and 2 or 300 motorcycles in all, maybe more. Nice ride, pace was great and I'd guess 40 kids got to ride. I had a young man from Alaska. He was there with his folks in support of his sister who is a patient. Zeke is on his first trIp tO GA and was really impressed with Forsyth and Dawson County. Don't think he appreciated my ipod full of '50 and '60 music though! Maybe more will think about attending next year, the Pediatric Brain chairity is a wonderful organization. And one rider won a new Honda bike.
:cheers:
Tuck

Chupaca
06-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Help this charity a lot. We do the ride for kids here in San Diego and it is one amazing event. Giving the kids a ride makes all the difference. You get to meet these amazing kids and give them a real treat..glad you shared with them...last year we had 36 spyders a mess of sidecars and a ton of bikes..looking forward to the next one Sept. 21st...:2thumbs: