PDA

View Full Version : Not Worth It

Shel_TK
05-30-2014, 10:20 AM
Wow. So I posted a vent thread, and had a few people say, "yeah, that sucks," and "I had my work done at the same place, I'll have it checked out." But the majority of people who posted in the thread just wanted to harass me, tell me that what the mechanic AND BRP were saying about a WARRANTY REPAIR wasn't right, and question why I was posting in the WA forum.

I've met a couple great folks through this forum, and I expect I'll keep in touch with you through the WA FB group. But it's obviously not worth it to spend any more time in this forum, since all people want to do is harass and rag on people. This has been my experience in just about any thread that isn't solely about a ride, so it's time to cut my losses.

The good people, you know who you are, and I'll be seeing most of you in a week or so. The *******s can **** off and go find somebody else to harass.

PatGund
05-30-2014, 01:45 PM
Wow. So I posted a vent thread, and had a few people say, "yeah, that sucks," and "I had my work done at the same place, I'll have it checked out." But the majority of people who posted in the thread just wanted to harass me, tell me that what the mechanic AND BRP were saying about a WARRANTY REPAIR wasn't right, and question why I was posting in the WA forum.

I've met a couple great folks through this forum, and I expect I'll keep in touch with you through the WA FB group. But it's obviously not worth it to spend any more time in this forum, since all people want to do is harass and rag on people. This has been my experience in just about any thread that isn't solely about a ride, so it's time to cut my losses.

The good people, you know who you are, and I'll be seeing most of you in a week or so. The *******s can **** off and go find somebody else to harass.

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Safe journey!

ARtraveler
05-30-2014, 03:16 PM
Sorry to hear you are not happy with the forum.

revjvegas
05-30-2014, 03:42 PM
Just about every forum is the same way.

There is a lot of keyboard bravery out there and also sometimes things typed cannot convey the verbal inflection you would get when speaking face to face.

Anyway, your choice ...safe travels.

cuznjohn
05-30-2014, 03:46 PM
when i first was on here i got bothered also with my thoughts and dealer i keep going to. just take a brake and come back soon

Dan_Ashley
05-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Just about every forum is the same way.

There is a lot of keyboard bravery out there and also sometimes things typed cannot convey the verbal inflection you would get when speaking face to face.

Anyway, your choice ...safe travels."keyboard bravery" now that is an excellently descriptive term!

Chupaca
05-30-2014, 05:15 PM
That's what you got from the replies to your thread...?? Thanks for the good wishes do hope you find a more suitable place...

AlEverett
05-30-2014, 05:24 PM
When you say you'll see you friends next week I am assuming you will be at the HOW Ride in Chelan. I'll be there also. Look me up.