PDA

View Full Version : Map sensor vacuum hose replace 2012 RT A&C

AbNormy
05-30-2014, 03:08 AM
Anyone done this recently ? Poking around didn't find it right off but I'm in Tapatalk on my IPad still learning how to search. Think mine might be going or cracked get some uneven idle and just thought they'd be worth changing out since its been two hot years since I bought it. Any YouTubes out there?

Living the dream while I still can!

Michiganspyderman
05-30-2014, 08:30 AM
Anyone done this recently ? Poking around didn't find it right off but I'm in Tapatalk on my IPad still learning how to search. Think mine might be going or cracked get some uneven idle and just thought they'd be worth changing out since its been two hot years since I bought it. Any YouTubes out there?

Living the dream while I still can!

Pardon my ignorance, but what does A & C stand for? Thx!

Rando
05-30-2014, 08:40 AM

Living the dream while I still can!any active codes?

AbNormy
05-30-2014, 09:23 AM
The model was Audio&Convenience

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

AbNormy
05-30-2014, 09:38 AM
Hadn't thrown any codes

Chupaca
05-30-2014, 10:40 AM
I check mine often and still good but if they start to dry out or crack then off they come and I will replace them with the silicon type. Seems the areas with the harshest weather changes have this problem. :thumbup:

AbNormy
05-30-2014, 11:46 AM
Are they easy to get to? Tupperware need to come off?

Rando
05-30-2014, 02:05 PM
They are are PITA to get to The Tupperware on the left side needs to come off.

steve0530
05-30-2014, 04:05 PM
Are they easy to get to? Tupperware need to come off?

A lot of stuff has to come off. The back hose is the easy one to remove, the front is a bit more difficult to get off. Just had mine replaced at 2000 miles ( rt sm5 year 2012 ) with no codes. Thank goodness it was under warranty .

AbNormy
06-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Inspected mine this weekend still intact thought I had some braided line to use but it was loose and no parts places had any in stock so I put them back on, least I know their condition. Next mod will be removing air box