PDA

View Full Version : animals are funny

cuznjohn
05-29-2014, 03:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlYKZmTvzi0#t=34

jaherbst
05-29-2014, 03:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlYKZmTvzi0#t=34

You are sooo right. Had a pet Racoon for three years. Best pet I ever had.

Chupaca
05-29-2014, 05:46 PM
and the best part is they are just being themselves...:roflblack::roflblack:

cuznjohn
05-29-2014, 06:45 PM
i remember years ago my ex and i were going to my house in upstate new your to spend our first weekend together. i was on a private road and there was a section of the road that had trees hanging over it from both sides that made it like you were going through a tunnel, i always went slow through this section because some times at night the car would spook deer and they would jump in front of the car. so this one night i am going slow and from the left side of the road a raccoon comes out of the bushes and stopped right in the middle of the road and stood up on it's rear legs as if it wanted me to stop. i did and all of a sudden 8 small babies came out of the brush and slowly walked across the road as the mother was standing there on her rear legs. when the babies finished crossing the mother got back on all 4's and followed them into the woods. it was the first and last time i ever saw anything like that and my ex talked about it for months.

sddinnh
05-29-2014, 06:48 PM
i remember years ago my ex and i were going to my house in upstate new your to spend our first weekend together. i was on a private road and there was a section of the road that had trees hanging over it from both sides that made it like you were going through a tunnel, i always went slow through this section because some times at night the car would spook deer and they would jump in front of the car. so this one night i am going slow and from the left side of the road a raccoon comes out of the bushes and stopped right in the middle of the road and stood up on it's rear legs as if it wanted me to stop. i did and all of a sudden 8 small babies came out of the brush and slowly walked across the road as the mother was standing there on her rear legs. when the babies finished crossing the mother got back on all 4's and followed them into the woods. it was the first and last time i ever saw anything like that and my ex talked about it for months.

That's really kool John :ohyea::ohyea:

SDM
05-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Those were great!:yes: I don't know which I liked better, the 1 in the toilet or the 1 in the fridge!!!:roflblack: