PDA

View Full Version : another OFF COLOR joke

cuznjohn
05-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, wore a pair of new shoes for her wedding.
That night, when the celebration was over and they retired to their room, she flopped on the bed and said,
"Charles darling, please remove my shoes, my feet are killing me."
Her ever-obedient Prince of Wales tried the right shoe, but the shoe would not budge.

"Harder!" yelled Camilla, "Harder".
Charles yelled back: "I'm trying, darling! But it's just so bloody tight!"
"Come on! Give it all you've got!" she cried.
Finally, when it released, Charles let out a big groan and Camilla exclaimed, "There! Oh, that feels so good!"
In their bedroom next door, the Queen said to Prince Phillip, "See! I told you with a face like that, she had to be a virgin!"
Meanwhile, as Charles tried to remove her left shoe, he cried, "Oh, darling! This one's even tighter!"
At which Prince Phillip said to the Queen, "That's my boy! He served in the Navy. Once a Rear Admiral, always a Rear Admiral!"

sddinnh
05-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Cute :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: You do find good ones :bowdown::firstplace:

ValCruzSpyder
05-28-2014, 05:33 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::clap::clap::clap: Comin' from a NAVY man myself...that was FUNNY!!!!!!!

spyder3
05-28-2014, 06:03 PM
:roflblack::roflblack: good one johnboy

Bob Denman
05-28-2014, 06:26 PM
:shocked: I just spit an entire ear of corn out my nose while laughing harder than I thought possible!
:roflblack::roflblack::firstplace::2thumbs:

Chupaca
05-28-2014, 09:45 PM
watch it..:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
05-29-2014, 06:48 AM
It's too bad that the "Gloves can't come off" in here for these types of jokes... :D

I've got Gigabytes of them stuffed into this 'puter! :shocked:

:lecturef_smilie: We must remember our "PG-13" promise...

cuznjohn
05-29-2014, 07:09 AM
i would think that someone that knows lamont really well could ask him if there could be a section added for off color jokes, not really dirty ones but a separate section that anyone that enters the page KNOWS that it is for us nuts that enjoy this stuff and if you enter and read or see something that might bother you that you were warned right at the get go that it is off color. i would vote for it

Bob Denman
05-29-2014, 07:17 AM
I like the idea...

But then there's always somebody who's "curious", and takes a peek... :shocked:
Even after reading all of the warning signs!
And then gets all upset, and complains about what they just read! :banghead: :gaah: