PDA

View Full Version : This is going to leave a mark...

bruiser
05-28-2014, 03:18 PM

sddinnh
05-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Other than a guy falling, I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at :dontknow: At least he had half gloves on, but those elbows are probably going to get barked up :doorag:

Chupaca
05-28-2014, 03:22 PM
that is a strange photo..agreed it will leave a mark but how did it happen. Antenna is whipping forward signifying sudden stop, he must be off a different bike with luggage and driver must have left the photo...:dontknow::dontknow:

Dan_Ashley
05-28-2014, 03:26 PM
His luggage is underneath him, and the front wheel is cocked to the right. I think the bike is parked, maybe (???).
I think he just fell down while putting his luggage on the back. Maybe (???).

sddinnh
05-28-2014, 03:29 PM
that is a strange photo..agreed it will leave a mark but how did it happen. Antenna is whipping forward signifying sudden stop, he must be off a different bike with luggage and driver must have left the photo...:dontknow::dontknow:

If you look at the drivers seat and follow that toward the upper right corner of the picture,you can just see another guy exiting to the bikes left. Probably taken when a guy missed a corner on the Dragon

ARtraveler
05-28-2014, 04:01 PM
I am also seeing a wire or cable from the man in back to the bike?

The back wheel is not moving--see spoke area.

PrairieSpyder
05-28-2014, 04:49 PM
It looks to me like it's either staged or photoshopped. Look at the shadows under the bike. There's something else on the other side of the bike.

Craniac
05-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Harley rider wearing a helmet. Has to be photo shopped.

At least three people in the pic. Two leaving the Harley to the left of the bike.
The other guy may have jumped out of the way.

Bob Denman
05-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Could that bike have been hit from the rear (Left saddlebag)' knocking the passenger off the back?
It almost looks like a set of soft saddlebags on the ground... maybe still hooked to the bike that hit them? :dontknow:

cbell1
05-28-2014, 06:30 PM
If you can, zoom in and look above the seat. There are 2 feet/legs exiting the left side of the bike. Above the black boot/denim there appears perhaps a camera in flight and to the right of the camera there appears to be a wind deflector off a Harley batwing fairing.