PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Spyder riders in Oklahoma

Questions
05-27-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm looking for other Spyder enthusiasts to ride with; I live in Broken Arrow, a suburb of Tulsa. Contact me at ronniehall9352@valornet.com if interested.
thanks,
Ron

Chupaca
05-27-2014, 10:42 PM
go to membership..search..advanced..in location put your city and you will get a list....maybe some close by...:thumbup:

TmanOK
05-28-2014, 06:03 AM
I'm looking for other Spyder enthusiasts to ride with; I live in Broken Arrow, a suburb of Tulsa. Contact me at ronniehall9352@valornet.com if interested.
thanks,
Ron

I am supposed to get my Spyder the first weekend in June. :)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

metman
05-29-2014, 12:24 PM
Nothing personal Ron, but back in April we rode 412 from the NM line to Tulsa and then 75 up to Bartlesville before heading east to Spyderfest. Unless you guys build a 50 ft high wall to stop the wind from TX, Oklahoma is a state I'll not ride thru again, intentionally anyway.

It looked to me like any thing over 10 ft high leaned north, permanently. Even the cows walked leaning north. And there's no way I'd ever work on one of those oil derricks.

Mike in KY

spyderbirds
05-29-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm looking for other Spyder enthusiasts to ride with; I live in Broken Arrow, a suburb of Tulsa. Contact me at ronniehall9352@valornet.com if interested.thanks,Ron:welcome: :congrats: :ohyea: Ryde Straight and True with......

spyderbirds
05-29-2014, 01:05 PM
I am supposed to get my Spyder the first weekend in June. :)

:welcome: :congrats: on your Spyder purchase!!! I'm sure you will enjoy it!!!

Ryde Straight and True with......:ohyea:.......

Questions
06-07-2014, 05:45 AM
Mike,

Being a KY native myself, I can appreciate your concerns. However, the fact that the cows lean north actually improves the flavor of the beef; you should have ordered a steak while you were here. :joke:

Ron

Nothing personal Ron, but back in April we rode 412 from the NM line to Tulsa and then 75 up to Bartlesville before heading east to Spyderfest. Unless you guys build a 50 ft high wall to stop the wind from TX, Oklahoma is a state I'll not ride thru again, intentionally anyway.

It looked to me like any thing over 10 ft high leaned north, permanently. Even the cows walked leaning north. And there's no way I'd ever work on one of those oil derricks.

Mike in KY

TmanOK
06-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Ron, I got my Spyder this past Friday! !

Questions
06-08-2014, 05:27 PM
TMan, a buddy and I are going to ride over to Ozark, AR. next Saturday morning, 6/14/14, then ride the Pig Trail to Eureka Springs where we'll spend the night at Country Mountain Inn; we'll be returning to Tulsa early Sunday morning. You're more than welcome to ride along with us. You can email me at ronniehall9352@valornet.com.

Ron, I got my Spyder this past Friday! !

Bill n RJ
07-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Hey there,

Just got our Spyder today! We live in Ada. I was thru Tulsa a couple of weeks ago on a ride on a bike. Will be out and around and looking for friends to ride with. tbillkirby@gmail.com

Impact
08-31-2014, 02:53 PM
I am in wellston right in between OKC and Tulsa anyone that wants to ride or get together can contact me at jerry.m.daniels@gmail.com and maybe we can get together and go ride