PDA

View Full Version : days getting shorter

boomer
09-10-2008, 09:51 AM
just got off phone with dealer. assures me delivery of red sm5 :spyder:will be within the next several days.red :spyder:were never ment for delivery befor fall of 2008 and will be 2009 models.my personel opinion is the red factory demo. models they claim to have the paint problems with was a lame excuse at best and never ment to be put into production until probably late july whenthey could be released as 2009 colors. not really griping just wish there was a little more info avallible to us the consumer.also lamonster keep up the mods.also had some similar ideas on cooling and cold air intakes but you beat me to the punch.any way after i receive :spyder:i will have all winter to apply your mods.

bjt
09-10-2008, 11:06 AM
also lamonster keep up the mods.also had some similar ideas on cooling and cold air intakes but you beat me to the punch.any way after i receive :spyder:i will have all winter to apply your mods.

During last night's on-line chat, lamonster told us he was done modding his Spyder..... :popcorn: :D

zzneonzz
09-10-2008, 12:35 PM
During last night's on-line chat, lamonster told us he was done modding his Spyder..... :popcorn: :D

I figured he just meant for the day lol afterall he says that after ever mod ;)

Roaddog2
09-10-2008, 08:53 PM
I figured he just meant for the day lol afterall he says that after ever mod ;)
He can't stop know

Magic Man
09-10-2008, 09:14 PM

Tell me something I will believe like....

He's gonna drive slow from now on too LOL :shocked:

MM