PDA

View Full Version : Coolest women ever met riding a Spyder

rworell
05-27-2014, 08:33 AM
I was riding yesterday with on and off rain... when later on in the day, I met up with an older women in her mid 70's riding a 2011 RT. At that time it was really coming down and we both pulled in to a gas station to put on our rain gear. I mentiioned its to bad its raining hun? She said without skipping a beat... Nope rain is just weather another form of a day of riding.... I didn't buy this thing to look at it in my garage! "Classic" and priceless. She was adoralble and Maybe 5' if she was lucky and rode her RT like it was made for her... Rode about an hour with her until we veered off in different directions, but another great ride and experience with another fellow Spyder rider... ;)

Hope you all got out this weekend ..... Can't wait for Spyderfest to meet allot of you!!
Rich

PrairieSpyder
05-27-2014, 09:04 AM
Did you find out if she's on SL?

spydaman60
05-27-2014, 09:07 AM
I was riding yesterday with on and off rain... when later on in the day, I met up with an older women in her mid 70's riding a 2011 RT. At that time it was really coming down and we both pulled in to a gas station to put on our rain gear. I mentiioned its to bad its raining hun? She said without skipping a beat... Nope rain is just weather another form of a day of riding.... I didn't buy this thing to look at it in my garage! "Classic" and priceless. She was adoralble and Maybe 5' if she was lucky and rode her RT like it was made for her... Rode about an hour with her until we veered off in different directions, but another great ride and experience with another fellow Spyder rider... ;)

Hope you all got out this weekend ..... Can't wait for Spyderfest to meet allot of you!!
Richspyderfest, or spyderquest? spyderquest is a lot closer to home for ya!!:thumbup: love to see you there!!

Bob Denman
05-27-2014, 09:15 AM
Did you find out if she's on SL?
She may be too busy logging miles and smiles for all of this... :D

Chupaca
05-27-2014, 09:24 AM
it is great to find fellow ryders along they way. I ryde with groups from time to time and it is always good to see them and cruise awhile have lunch and go our own ways. But meeting someone you don't know and ryding even a short distance is a bit more special. Wife and I ryde a lot but seldom run across other spyders and usually they are going the other way so just a wave. You had a great day meeting a rather unique lady...:thumbup::ohyea:

PrairieSpyder
05-27-2014, 09:25 AM
She may be too busy logging miles and smiles for all of this... :D

I thought maybe MurphyBrown has a doppelganger!;)

Bob Denman
05-27-2014, 09:46 AM
:D I was thinking the EXACT same thing! :D

Bob Denman
05-27-2014, 11:30 AM
:D I'd bet the mortgage payment, that she could! :clap: :2thumbs: