PDA

View Full Version : Riding gear for vertically challenged

Vrooom
05-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Ok, I'm only 5'3 and want a pair of comfortable motorcycle riding pants that will fit WITHOUT length alteration (those leg zippers are a pain in the tush!), but still offer good protection. I have a pair of Can-ams now that fit well AFTER being professionally altered, but, my question is: Ladies, are there any women's petite sized pants out there that you can recommend and where to purchase them? Thanks!

TeresaR
07-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Ladies, are there any women's petite sized pants out there that you can recommend and where to purchase them? Thanks! Yeah, good luck with THAT! I haven't found a pair of ANYTHING that didn't require modification in the last 15 years. Even petite pants are too long. How does THAT happen?

ARtraveler
07-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Welcome to the world of vertically challenged. I have yet to find any official riding type pants that did not need some alterations. 5' 5" and 27 inch inseams here.

slfackler
08-16-2014, 08:27 PM
Boy, let me know too. I'm 4'11" and have never found any. I also have to alter my jacket sleeves and gloves, don't get me started. I have small hands and will have to get some made for me. The only ones that come close are the ones I got to wear while riding my quad.

LV2RYDE
08-16-2014, 09:19 PM
Boy, let me know too. I'm 4'11" and have never found any. I also have to alter my jacket sleeves and gloves, don't get me started. I have small hands and will have to get some made for me. The only ones that come close are the ones I got to wear while riding my quad.

I got pants "short" not " petite", that is what they call it, from Revit'i and one from BMW. Both were clearances/ discontinued line. Jackets are ok, so I mix and match different brands. :ohyea::dg1::yes: