PDA

View Full Version : Americade

Captainpaul
05-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Will any of our Spyder vendors be at Americade in early June

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Will any of our Spyder vendors be at Americade in early June

Americade is not really SPYDER oriented unless there has been a big change ........a group of the NY Spyder Riders usually organizes a big get together during Americade .........The big Northeast event will be SPYDERQUEST IN THE FALL ....the third week in Sept ? ? ?....Don't miss this it's GY-NORMOUS :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::roflblack::roflblac k::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::rof lblack::roflblack::roflblack: :agree::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:.....Mike

Spyder_Cowgirl
05-24-2014, 07:26 PM
Sue Hopper (the lady with the magic brushes) will be there. Check her web site for schedule and contact information. I know she was booking appointments for Americade while here in Bowie painting our bikes on May 11th, so she may be booked up for the event.

www.signsandwondersbysue.com (http://www.signsandwondersbysue.com)
(http://Got this link from Charlyne Baker (flamingobabe): http://www.defocus.net/visitedstates/)
Best Regards .... Ann

halbar
05-25-2014, 08:05 AM
there are hundreds, maybe thousands of spiders at americade, hope some vendors show up, or they will miss out on some potential sales . pluss there is another vendor sight in warrensburgh N.Y. just a few miles from americade which runs at the same time

FLAspydergirl
05-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Norm Robinson will be located at the American Legion on 9 L and will also be staying at Spyderquest’s Host hotel from 2013 (Studio Hotel).The American Legion is right across the street from Studio Hotel...

He will be performing the patented laser alignment to the rear wheel that BRP endorses.

June 3 to 6. 8:30 to 4:30. Leaving Friday the 6th at two.

e mail for your appointment for more info sales@spydercomfort.com :yes::yes:

FLAlaserman
05-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Norm just called and advised me that he will also have the Arachnid Tires, brake pads and oil filters on hand to sell :thumbup:

Bob Denman
05-27-2014, 07:46 AM
I'll bet you a nickel that Ultimate Seats will be there! :thumbup:

Tango
05-27-2014, 07:59 AM
Ultimate is there. Corbin has left the building. The vendor fees have become exorbitant! :yikes: More and more vendors have left to go to outlying areas. Mainly north of Lake George. Many more cut back on the space they rent. Oh well. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

Bob Denman
05-27-2014, 08:02 AM
We're planning on taking a ride up to it on the 7th...:thumbup: We've got to hit the TourExpo, and then take a nice walk around Town... :D
(No time off during the week... :gaah:)

Tango
05-27-2014, 08:07 AM
We're planning on taking a ride up to it on the 7th...:thumbup: We've got to hit the TourExpo, and then take a nice walk around Town... :D

Doing the BRP tour on the 6th. :ohyea: Maybe Montreal the 7th. :thumbup: I do miss all the excitement of Americade. But he makes way too much money from it. I volunteered for two years, wife for one. They worked us to death. You would think the vendors who pay dearly to be in the vendor area. Would demand free entry to get more customers in. nojoke Tom :trike:

sddinnh
05-27-2014, 08:50 AM

Too bad, I'm leaving for home on the 6th and would have found a place up there to meet you. Oh well, some other time maybe :D This will be my first ever Americade and I'm only going (1) to meet my friends who are coming up from Jersey and (2) to provide a second bike for by buddy from Vermont so both his daughters can go (for the younger one, this will be her first multi-day tour)

spydaman60
05-27-2014, 09:03 AM
there are hundreds, maybe thousands of spiders at americade, hope some vendors show up, or they will miss out on some potential sales . pluss there is another vendor sight in warrensburgh N.Y. just a few miles from americade which runs at the same timei was at americade last year for 5 days, camping at lake george rv park and riding the spyder daily. i saw maybe 6 spyders the total time i was there except for the demo machines at the can am spyder test ride. not many spyders there at all!!nojoke

Bob Denman
05-27-2014, 09:11 AM
Give it some time; our presence will grow! :thumbup:
Remember: the first year of the Aspencade Convention, there were about 4,000 bikes... Folks were impressed by that amount.
Now what do they get for the week? 70,000?? :dontknow:
We've just got some catching up to do; that's all! :D

Vidman
05-27-2014, 09:29 AM
Americade 2011, while slipping around on our two wheeler in the rain, a Spyder pulled up to us at a light. The wife said, "I want that!".

Americade introduced us to the Spyder. We love the area but agree pricing is outlandish. Rain is a common occurrence during Americade but with the Spyder it is of no concern.

bbodah
05-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Hopefully we see alot more Spyders there this year, cause Web Boards will be there! Looking forward to Spyderquest in Septmber! :yes:

rnet
05-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Bill, were are you going to be. I am going to try and be up there one day and will try and look you up. Ron

Deanna777
05-30-2014, 10:15 PM
i was at americade last year for 5 days, camping at lake george rv park and riding the spyder daily. i saw maybe 6 spyders the total time i was there except for the demo machines at the can am spyder test ride. not many spyders there at all!!nojoke I went to Americade 8 years ago, I did not see any Spyders there. There were about 75,000 motorcycles there. Deanna777

Gordy
05-31-2014, 03:17 PM
first spyder came out in 2008

Deanna777
05-31-2014, 06:20 PM
first spyder came out in 2008Thanks for the info. Deanna777

Deanna777
05-31-2014, 06:23 PM
After Americade ends, Laconia ( Other Motorcycle Rally ) starts. Laconia, (New Hampshire) starts on June 8th to 16th fathers day week-end. Deanna777