PDA

View Full Version : 2013 RT Limited Problem with intercom setting

edmarino
05-23-2014, 05:22 AM
I have a 2013 RT Limited wit CB and entertainment system and am having trouble setting the intercom microphone turn on point or sensitivity. what function and screen can I find this setting on. And also the intercom volume setting. Some one out there knows the answer. The dealer I went to doesn't have a clue.

Spyder_Cowgirl
05-23-2014, 06:32 AM
I have a 2013 RT Limited wit CB and entertainment system and am having trouble setting the intercom microphone turn on point or sensitivity. what function and screen can I find this setting on. And also the intercom volume setting. Some one out there knows the answer. The dealer I went to doesn't have a clue.

The intercom settings are all under the CB itself (at least on my 2012 RT Limited). Try this:

Use mode to move to the CB settings
Then the right arrow to move to the "slider" that looks like a microphone, up / down to set volume and SET to hold it in place
Move the arrow one setting to the right to the "slider" that looks like a speaker, a long press DOWN turns the intercom off and UP will set the voice activation for the intercom / CB. Press SET to hold the setting.
There is also a "balance" front to back under the base audio settings. Since I never carry a passenger, I have mine "balanced" all to the driver or front.

If you PM me your address, I believe I still have the instructions in a PDF file that I can send you -- my dealer gave them to me but they are too large to post here.

Best Regards .... Ann

edmarino
05-23-2014, 09:26 AM
Thank You Cowgirl I knew some body would have the answer.

cuznjohn
05-23-2014, 09:38 AM
glad i have no one to talk to