PDA

View Full Version : Put on list for Cat Bypass? Is there a prodution problem?

taxmyzer
05-22-2014, 07:12 PM
I ordered my cat bypass and was placed on list on 5/8/2014. I was told turnaround would be a week I sent two email requests for status but no reply. I called today gave my order number and was told they would get back to me. I would've thought they could've just typed order number in computer to tell me what was going on. I'm hoping to have before next weekend so I get out on the bike. I have apart waiting for the bypass. :banghead::yikes::mad:

Bob Denman
05-23-2014, 06:49 AM
Who did you order it from? :dontknow:

cuznjohn
05-23-2014, 06:57 AM
yes if you ordered from pitbull. with all the work going on over there, there are a few production problems, did you get my note about heat wrapping the pipes b4 you put them in. also weather permitting i wall be at oak beach on sunday with the new bike, hope to see you there and you can take it for a spin if you like

SNOOPY
05-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Yes where did you order this?

Ive been looking for this and the peg brackets but can't get any answers. :(

taxmyzer
05-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Yes where did you order this?

Ive been looking for this and the peg brackets but can't get any answers. :(

I ordered it from Pit bull Power sports. They're a sponsor on home page. I was notified today by email that my order is being shipped today. I don't think this would've been the case if I hadn't called to check status. I had to call since I wasn't getting any replies to my emails.

SNOOPY
05-23-2014, 07:32 PM
I ordered it from Pit bull Power sports. They're a sponsor on home page. I was notified today by email that my order is being shipped today. I don't think this would've been the case if I hadn't called to check status. I had to call since I wasn't getting any replies to my emails.

Do you have a direct link by chance, I've looked and couldn't find these on their site? :dontknow:

taxmyzer
05-23-2014, 07:37 PM
Call and speak to Len let him know you are Spyderlovers member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNOOPY
05-23-2014, 07:44 PM
I don't like talking to people. :shocked:

cuznjohn
05-23-2014, 09:10 PM

than growl at him mutley

SNOOPY
05-23-2014, 09:27 PM
Grrrrrrrrr.......

garb55
05-23-2014, 09:31 PM
than growl at him mutley

Just don't bite him

NetJunkie
05-23-2014, 09:35 PM

Same. Just let me order online. :)

Purple Guy
05-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Grrrrrrrrr.......

So how did that work for ya? :roflblack:

I haven't had any replies to my emails as well.
I know Lamont's quite busy but it has been 6 weeks...

SNOOPY
05-24-2014, 05:39 AM
Guess I need to growl louder.

I can wait on the cat bypass, but thinking of making my own brackets for the pegs I bought 6 weeks ago. :(

OJ UK
05-24-2014, 08:42 AM

The staff at PitBull are beyond reproach. They had a huge amount of custom during SpyderFest and are probably still expediting some of that.
You will not get better service anywhere. I believe that Lamonster posted about a production delay on these items recently.

Take a look here at post #14. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?67031-Is-Lamonster-CAT-Bypass-available&p=806572#post806572