PDA

View Full Version : Any Vendor Here Sell Corbin Seats?

Tango
05-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Looking to buy a Corbin Seat for my RT. :f_spider: My dealer has a new parts Mgr.. :hun: He will not deal, wants full retail for everything now. :banghead: Old Mgr. was a wheeler and dealer. Always gave great prices. :firstplace: Tom :trike:

SteveMac
05-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Tom
great deal here on the for sale board.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?67660-Corbin-Seat-for-sale-Fits-RT&p=813963&viewfull=1#post813963

TexasSpyder
05-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Look on the home page scroll to the bottom click on Corbin.
J. D.

Tango
05-21-2014, 08:08 PM
Tom
great deal here on the for sale board.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?67660-Corbin-Seat-for-sale-Fits-RT&p=813963&viewfull=1#post813963

Thanks Steve. :thumbup: But, the CFO(wife) says it has to be heated. :bowdown: Tom :trike:

Tango
05-21-2014, 08:09 PM
J. D.

JD thanks. :thumbup: Will look right now. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

Tango
05-21-2014, 08:37 PM
J. D.

JD, they must have been removed. I do not see any Corbin link. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

sddinnh
05-21-2014, 08:39 PM
It's in mine Hit Home - go all the way to the bottom - It's in the left hand column

revjvegas
05-21-2014, 08:57 PM
I just ordered one from Corbin a couple weeks ago.

Looking forward to it getting here...we got the heated option too.

SteveMac
05-21-2014, 09:26 PM
JD, they must have been removed. I do not see any Corbin link. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

Corbin Spyder Link: http://www.corbin.com/can-am/

ARtraveler
05-21-2014, 11:37 PM
I have bought all my Corbin accessories (seats, fairings, top trunk)directly from Corbin. They are a SL sponsor.

They don't deal, but you will not have to deal with dealer markup. Installation directions are pretty good. I have installed all my Corbin items myself.

jimcrom
05-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Or you can go to Hollister and they will install it for you and you get to meet Doc, Forrest & Ticketbait.

:yes:

I have bought all my Corbin accessories (seats, fairings, top trunk)directly from Corbin. They are a SL sponsor.

They don't deal, but you will not have to deal with dealer markup. Installation directions are pretty good. I have installed all my Corbin items myself.

r1100rider
05-22-2014, 01:20 AM
Thanks Steve. :thumbup: But, the CFO(wife) says it has to be heated. :bowdown: Tom :trike:
I have a heated Corbin at the temp you need heat you have thick clothes on and can't feel the heat of the seat makes it hardly worth the extra cost we bought used so it didn't matter but knowing what I know now I wouldn't spend the extra on a new one love the seat though

Tango
05-22-2014, 07:52 AM
It's in mine Hit Home - go all the way to the bottom - It's in the left hand column

Last thing on the left side for me is, todays birthday. :dontknow: Tom :trike:

Tango
05-22-2014, 07:54 AM
Or you can go to Hollister and they will install it for you and you get to meet Doc, Forrest & Ticketbait.

:yes:

That's a 2500 mile trip for us. :yikes: You guys on the left coast are lucky. Both Corbin, and Russell Day Long do ride in service. :thumbup: Tom :trike:

sddinnh
05-22-2014, 07:56 AM
Just to the right of that Tom - in the vendors columns (there are two vendors columns in the center of the home screen) The bottom one in the left hand column of venders for me is Corbin. This is the link that it leads to

http://www.corbin.com/can-am/

I'm plenty happy with my Ultimate - I find Corbins too hard
(http://www.corbin.com/can-am/)

Tango
05-22-2014, 08:01 AM
Corbin Spyder Link: http://www.corbin.com/can-am/

Got it Steve. WOWSER! $1485 plus shipping...... :yikes: OK Mama(CFO), are you ready for this? :hun: Tom :trike:

sddinnh
05-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Does Ultimate make a heated seat Tom? Like I said, I'm plenty happy with mine (not heated) and it was a lot cheaper than that.

Bob Denman
05-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Can't MotorcycleDave add heating elements to any seat? :dontknow:

Tango
05-22-2014, 08:15 AM
Does Ultimate make a heated seat Tom? Like I said, I'm plenty happy with mine (not heated) and it was a lot cheaper than that.

No, for whatever reason they don't heat their seats! :hun: I found the "Corbin" link. All mine says is "Spyder Seat". No link. Refreshed the page., still not linked. :dontknow: Thanks everyone for the assistance. That's what I really like about this board! Everybody chips in to help out. :thumbup: Tom :trike:

murphybrown
05-22-2014, 08:38 AM
Got it Steve. WOWSER! $1485 plus shipping...... :yikes: OK Mama(CFO), are you ready for this? :hun: Tom :trike:
Gas Door alone was worth it to me. I have 75k on my Corbin...first ? I asked when buying the '14 was will my Corbin transfer...it did..I was told by Corbin to give it 1000 miles of ryding before judging...Heck within 100 miles I was giving it a :thumbup::thumbup:. After that many miles in all kinds of weather it looks good as new...I dress the leather every winter when Spyder gets stalled due to winter. Other than that nothing special. Did get Shady Products to make me a rain cover this year. Have used twice. NICE...definitely worth the $ to have. Corbin did not make a rain cover in '10 when I got my seat...thinking they still don't, but not sure on that one. Pricey, yep...but heck it's only money:roflblack::roflblack: and last I checked no one gets to take it with them!! I agree I would not spend the extra $ for heated. I did not get heated...cold butted get a sheepskin....:yes: Happy shopping.

klinton
05-22-2014, 10:43 AM
I have a corbin seat and would not trade it for anything out there. Buy directly from corbin and if you have any warranty issues they will work with you. If you buy one from a dealer and if have you any issue's you have go back thru the dealer to get Corbin to do anything for you as for warranty issue's.

rick_w
05-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Looking to buy a Corbin Seat for my RT. :f_spider: My dealer has a new parts Mgr.. :hun: He will not deal, wants full retail for everything now. :banghead: Old Mgr. was a wheeler and dealer. Always gave great prices. :firstplace: Tom :trike:

We are a Corbin Dealer and can give you 10% off.
Because the boxes for those seats are huge we do not ship them, cost is high.
If you would like to take a ride up to NE Ohio we can fix you up.
Rick
Value-Accessories

sddinnh
05-22-2014, 12:37 PM
There you go Tom, someone stepping up with a deal. :yes::yes: NE Ohio shouldn't be too far to ride.

Tango
05-22-2014, 12:42 PM
Just sent him a pm. It's a 6 1/2 hour ride one way. :yikes: Trying to see if we can work something out. :thumbup: 10% off, no sales tax? We will see. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

sddinnh
05-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Hey look at it this way Tom, a pleasant 6 1/2 hour ride up, an overnight stay, and a pleasant 6 1/2 hour ride home to break in the new seat. He can ship the old one home for you. Sounds like fun :yes:

murphybrown
05-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Just read that Santa and Mrs Claus has Corbin to sell...:clap: