PDA

View Full Version : Thank You TricLed

ElgynSpyder
05-21-2014, 07:46 PM
I want to send a public kudos out to TricLed. I had fender lights installed at Spyderfest. This morning at 0500 on my way to work I noticed part of the strip was no longer lit. When I got home from work I took a few pics of the light strip and shot an email out to TricLed. Within 2 hours I had received an email back apologizing for the problem and that a new strip will be in the mail the next day.
I was so amazed at the AWESOME customer service.

I will have no problem buying more products from this company.
Thank you again TricLed.

SteveMac
05-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Customer Service the way it should be. Brought to you by Reggy at TricLED! :bowdown:

SpyderAnn01
05-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Dint be surprised if you receive two replacement strips from them. :2thumbs:

AbNormy
05-21-2014, 09:34 PM
don't mean to hijack the thread loved his lights but had a question: Reggie put his channel light leds on mine at Lamonts BBQ after Maggie Valley when I noticed my left fender tip light was out, and I love them, but the left bulb burned out so I got some regular lights at Advance Auto, and a few weeks ago that one burned out again! Wonder why i've gone through 3 left fender tip light bulbs but none on the right? Anybody else have a similar experience with these lights on their RTs? Was at the dealer today and they were out of them...

cyclelover63
05-21-2014, 09:42 PM
don't mean to hijack the thread loved his lights but had a question: Reggie put his channel light leds on mine at Lamonts BBQ after Maggie Valley when I noticed my left fender tip light was out, and I love them, but the left bulb burned out so I got some regular lights at Advance Auto, and a few weeks ago that one burned out again! Wonder why i've gone through 3 left fender tip light bulbs but none on the right? Anybody else have a similar experience with these lights on their RTs? Was at the dealer today and they were out of them...

Maybe moisture is getting to the bulb?

AbNormy
05-22-2014, 03:05 AM
Probably it gaskets torn at lip have to order whole light assembly

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk