PDA

View Full Version : Do you have these ? Awesome

murphybrown
05-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Ok pictures later..at Spyderfest Reggy Tan..TricLED showed me his awesome net with zipper thingies (yes they have a name..:banghead:..forgot to look). Anyway the set is super easy to install..no wasted space or stuff falling out of saddle bag and back trunk lids. I've had the soft side bags for my RT...they hold a ton...then I had the misc I would lay in cavity and with great dexterity close...now zip it in and perfection. Pic tonight when I stop for the day. But figured you can go to TricLED site and order now!!!! :yikes: Have a great day...

bullant12
05-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Spyderpockets: http://www.tricled.com/TricLed.com/Luggage.html

Chupaca
05-20-2014, 10:38 AM
looks like an item all the bagger folks can used to keep their fingers out of harms way...so now that you have a good grip where are you headed..?? Be safe..:ohyea::ohyea:

Bob Denman
05-20-2014, 10:42 AM
With all of the really cool fariles that the RT jockeys can get; if Aerocharger builds a turbo for the 1330... you RS pilots are all gonna have no excuse to NOT trade up! :D :2thumbs:

mastertek2000
05-20-2014, 11:19 AM
i used these seamed like a better deal and they do the same thing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291116633476?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

bluestratos
05-20-2014, 01:25 PM
Hi Murph,

I use the netting as was mentioned, I modified them to work a bit better because things can still slide out. I think the zippers would work better for sure.

Hope things are going well, you back at home yet?

murphybrown
05-20-2014, 08:06 PM
looks like an item all the bagger folks can used to keep their fingers out of harms way...so now that you have a good grip where are you headed..?? Be safe..:ohyea::ohyea:

Dang..gonna have to quit following my eyes...wow found Spearfish Canyon..awesome. Ran 85N most of day...but I have commitment to b in CDA Idaho Thursday. Then butt in stand to cheer granddaughter softball team to state champs...so need to save wandering for another day and switch to destination mode. Hiway 12W should take me ... :bowdown:

murphybrown
05-20-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi Murph,

I use the netting as was mentioned, I modified them to work a bit better because things can still slide out. I think the zippers would work better for sure.

Hope things are going well, you back at home yet?

nothing has slipped out of mine..the zip is a great quality..see you in a few days..:yes: