PDA

View Full Version : Please help. Desperate for back rest measurements

Oldbike99
05-19-2014, 09:49 PM
I have a 2013 ST Ltd with the non adjustable passenger back rest. I am desperate to find out if the adjustable backrest moves any farther back. If I can't move the backrest, I am going to be forced to sell my Spyder, as we just don't fit it.
Can someone please crank theirs back and give me a measurement to the tip of the seat?
i would really appreciate it.

BMWpilot
05-21-2014, 12:27 AM
I have a 2013 ST Ltd with the non adjustable passenger back rest. I am desperate to find out if the adjustable backrest moves any farther back. If I can't move the backrest, I am going to be forced to sell my Spyder, as we just don't fit it.
Can someone please crank theirs back and give me a measurement to the tip of the seat?
i would really appreciate it. With my adjustable backrest snugged all the way back, the rearmost tip of my ST-S seat is just about even with the backrest forward edge.

Chupaca
05-21-2014, 02:05 AM
in case you missed it yesterday on the other post..from front of seat to backrest pushed forward..30" and pushed all the way back..32". You can check on the home page with Smoothspyder who has a backrest that works both for passenger or driver. I don't know those measurments...:thumbup:

Oldbike99
05-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Thanks again