PDA

View Full Version : can't sleep so i am watching tv

cuznjohn
05-18-2014, 02:43 AM
i am watching tv and the show is about a guy wanting us to buy a juicer he is endorsing. he is juicing everything and people are saying it is great and healthy. so now i am wondering if i take Twinkies or cake or banana cream pie or anything else we are not suppose to eat, will that make it healthy for us

Chupaca
05-18-2014, 02:46 AM
if you add spinach, kale, carrots, beets and an apple....:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
05-18-2014, 06:56 AM
When you can run a bacon cheeseburger and a pint of coffee ice cream through one; I'll take the guy's call! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
05-18-2014, 02:49 PM
It's similar to eating donut holes John. How can there be calories in a void?

Foods run through a "healthy" (as advertised) juicer have to come out healthy, right?

Or just use the magicians method. Take magic wand, wave over suspect food, and invoke: "Ixnay, Caloray."

:roflblack:

cuznjohn
05-18-2014, 02:55 PM
i am a firm believer that if you eat a orieo cookie and no one sees you eat it than it has no calories

ValCruzSpyder
05-18-2014, 05:36 PM
i am a firm believer that if you eat a orieo cookie and no one sees you eat it than it has no calories

I have often subscribed to this form of thinking. Just ask my waistline!!:roflblack:

Bob Denman
05-18-2014, 05:56 PM
We have a GREAT place to eat up near me; Danny's in Wurtsboro, NY
They have this Chef's Salad...
That sucker is served in a bowl that's about the size of the Big Salad Bowls at Olive Garden...
And it's full of the righteous stuff: roast beef, turkey, ham, all sorts of cheeses,... hot peppers, and enough eggs for a tableful of omelettes...
Plus all of the vegetable crap too!
In short; it's about a 15,000 calories salad... :shocked:
But it's a salad; it's just GOT to be healthy! :2thumbs:

(I order one every time I end up there; they keep telling me that I'm the only one that they've ever seen finish one off completely...)