PDA

View Full Version : Len, Pitbull master, fixed my drift...

murphybrown
05-17-2014, 07:17 PM
As you have read my only little itch I had with Studly, my '14 RTS SE6 was it would drift to the right...even after being laser aligned and swaybarred. Today I stopped at Pitbull to get first service (3200 miles) and put that on my "fix" list...Len says pretty sure I know what it is...he heads to Lamonster Garage to talk to techs...comes back and says sure hope I'm right....HE WAS...heck now I don't even have to steer...just set cruise control...put my feet up lean back and gawk around. Studly drives himself....well NOT quite, but "he" does run straight and true now...no drifting to the right. Drum roll for Pitbull's Len....the issue? front tires were not equal in PSI....just a tad diff....NOW here is the bestest solution JThornton has created this pressure thingy (which I am now the proud owner of!!) that hooks to both front tires at same time...using a bicycle pump both front tires are EXACTLY same psi....:bowdown: to Len and JT....:yes::yes::thumbup:

bruiser
05-17-2014, 07:22 PM
The Masters at work. Don't ya love it? Glad they could make it happen for you.

gene0108
05-17-2014, 07:51 PM
It was fantastic seeing you at Pit bulls today. Glad we drove thru the night to get there. We drove about two hours towards home and we can't go any more.
Yep three cheers for Pitbull Powersports.
We are just getting settled in a hotel room.

Chupaca
05-18-2014, 02:44 AM
those little things can be annoying. Glad they got it figured out for you. That dual fill system from JT is great and saves a lot of running around...so if your off again be safe...:ohyea:

NJERNIE
05-18-2014, 06:14 AM
Murphy I sent you a private message a couple of days ago.

NJErnie:yes::yes:

PrairieSpyder
05-18-2014, 08:37 AM
So you have another thing to put in your trailer? ;) How full is it? At SF you were concerned about not having room to put everything you'd need to take home!

I'm glad you got your right pull fixed. See you at OE!

murphybrown
05-18-2014, 09:48 AM
So you have another thing to put in your trailer? ;) How full is it? At SF you were concerned about not having room to put everything you'd need to take home!

I'm glad you got your right pull fixed. See you at OE!

i got this trailer packing mastered...only had 2 ship 2 BIG boxes home via ups. :roflblack::roflblack::yes:
See you soon