PDA

View Full Version : Went to Myrtle Beach Yesterday

SDM
05-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Well, actually didn't go into Myrtle Beach - favorite place is Murrells Inlet. The spyder community was well represented! Saw 3 heading to Charleston as we were heading there. Saw white RT Limited with a Corbin heated seat at the Beaver Bar and when the hubby (Tobor 9) and I got to Suck Bang Blow it became an infestation!:yes: There was another spyder there driven by a nice couple from North Carolina. They were coming off a Gold Wing and we told them all about this site and GOS and FEMS and Carolina Spyder Ryders, so hopefully they will join up! Saw a few other spyders driving by as we sat and talked and people watched. Had a great time and got home about 9:30pm.

Chupaca
05-14-2014, 11:31 AM
you do have many running about. I can ryde for days and not find one and if I do they, at best, wave and speed off. Sounds like a fun day...:2thumbs:

BikerDoc
05-14-2014, 11:44 AM
Well, actually didn't go into Myrtle Beach - favorite place is Murrells Inlet. The spyder community was well represented! Saw 3 heading to Charleston as we were heading there. Saw white RT Limited with a Corbin heated seat at the Beaver Bar and when the hubby (Tobor 9) and I got to Suck Bang Blow it became an infestation!:yes: There was another spyder there driven by a nice couple from North Carolina. They were coming off a Gold Wing and we told them all about this site and GOS and FEMS and Carolina Spyder Ryders, so hopefully they will join up! Saw a few other spyders driving by as we sat and talked and people watched. Had a great time and got home about 9:30pm. Were you there for the conventional Myrtle Beach Bike week only or did you attend any of the Myrtle Beach Spyder Rally that was going on at the same time. I saw a lot of Spyders at the rally.. There were 28 in a single group ride

SDM
05-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Were you there for the conventional Myrtle Beach Bike week only or did you attend any of the Myrtle Beach Spyder Rally that was going on at the same time. I saw a lot of Spyders at the rally.. There were 28 in a single group ride

The Spyder Rally was last week. The Rally was based further up in Myrtle Beach. Went to Murrells Inlet last tuesday - most of the spyders we saw were heading to Charleston for a thing they were having at Boone Hall and the Yorktown. This week is regular bike week. Saw more spyders here this week then last week! When we went to Suck Bang Blow last tuesday there were very few bikes and people there.

zuni
05-14-2014, 08:32 PM
We are in town now. Saw a new one at the Harleysville shop with dealer tag. One blue at suck bang blow. A white at Logans steak house, and one white and one yellow on the road.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk