PDA

View Full Version : What to put in your SRT cup holder...almost free farkle.

Oklahoma Spyder
05-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Having the SRT cup holder I was searching for the right bottle to fit it when wala I had just finished a bud light in a 16oz aluminium BOTTLE with the wide mouth and screw on lid. It fit perfectly and I mean perfectly. So I washed it and painted it silver. (black would look better but would get hotter in the sun.) Its the perfect water, juice, whatever bottle and with the wide mouth I can fit half moon ice cubes in easily. Painted it for obvious reasons (police) and as far as color goes I could make 5 more in the next couple of days! As a matter of fact the more I make the friendlier I get! Cruiser Joe maybe we could be vendors for these next year at spyderfest. People could bring us the full bottle we could empty the bottle for free then rinse and paint it for 10 cents.

ARCTIC
05-13-2014, 10:13 AM
If you need a central distribution point for the empty bottles. I could probably setup a drop site in Iowa for people to send the full bottles. Or I could negotiate a volume purchase and turn the full bottles into empty ones. All beer will be poured into a pitcher for sanitary reasons:roflblack:

spyder4335
05-13-2014, 10:52 AM
Love the process!

Sent via Tapatalk on my iPad.

Timeless Black 2014 RT SE6

sddinnh
05-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Sounds to me like you guys are just trying to get a job with free beer :lecturef_smilie: :clap:

Chupaca
05-13-2014, 07:23 PM
where's the pictures..?? :lecturef_smilie: you know the rules..!!:gaah:sounds good but it is a visual item...:ohyea:

Cruzr Joe
05-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Having the SRT cup holder I was searching for the right bottle to fit it when wala I had just finished a bud light in a 16oz aluminium BOTTLE with the wide mouth and screw on lid. It fit perfectly and I mean perfectly. So I washed it and painted it silver. (black would look better but would get hotter in the sun.) Its the perfect water, juice, whatever bottle and with the wide mouth I can fit half moon ice cubes in easily. Painted it for obvious reasons (police) and as far as color goes I could make 5 more in the next couple of days! As a matter of fact the more I make the friendlier I get! Cruiser Joe maybe we could be vendors for these next year at spyderfest. People could bring us the full bottle we could empty the bottle for free then rinse and paint it for 10 cents.

I am in. Now that i am retired, i could do this full time :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.

Where is the job application???

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe
05-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Sounds to me like you guys are just trying to get a job with free beer :lecturef_smilie: :clap:

You are smarter than you look :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: (we really don't want the job, just the free beer.) :roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe
05-13-2014, 07:28 PM
where's the pictures..?? :lecturef_smilie: you know the rules..!!:gaah:sounds good but it is a visual item...:ohyea:

As soon as we sober up, we will send pictures. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

DNCKessinger
05-13-2014, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Cruzr Joe;809593]As soon as we sober up, we will send pictures. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

DNCKessinger
05-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Text me 2173701937

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk