PDA

View Full Version : SMOKY MOUNTAIN SPYDER RIDERS

JKMSPYDER
05-12-2014, 08:41 PM
All Smoky Mountain Spyder Riders and anyone else in the western NC, north GA, east TN, and upstate SC area, we will be having a meet and greet in Lake Lure, NC on Saturday, 5/17. Restaurant is the Riverside Pavilion at 3105 Memorial Hwy (hwy 64) in beautiful Lake Lure. We will gather at noon for meet, greet, and eat. Please PM me for further details or you can email me at the address below. Hope to see a lot of Spyder riders there!!

John Mattox
Murphy, NC
johnmattox60@gmail.com

SPYD3R
05-13-2014, 03:33 PM
yup, i'll be there....
best darn BLACKENED WINGS in America..... and Tabby is the best darn waitress there.... oh well, they are all nice waitresses....
c u Saturday....
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

Jim&Teresa
05-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Have a great ryde! We had lived in Greenville, SC for awhile and loved the area. Lake Lure is beautiful and so is the Blue Ridge Parkway -- wish I was closer. :banghead: Enjoy! :thumbup:

SPYD3R
05-13-2014, 08:40 PM
Have a great ryde! We had lived in Greenville, SC for awhile and loved the area. Lake Lure is beautiful and so is the Blue Ridge Parkway -- wish I was closer. :banghead: Enjoy! :thumbup:

MINNISOTA..... WOW.... WHY....? Brrrrrrrrr....... :yikes:
i died n went to Heaven when i found SoCar.... come on back........
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

Jim&Teresa
05-13-2014, 08:45 PM
MINNISOTA..... WOW.... WHY....? Brrrrrrrrr....... :yikes:
i died n went to Heaven when i found SoCar.... come on back........
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

I'm retired now, but work made me move here ( I don't know what I did wrong! - LOL).

Loved Chimney Rock, Asheville, Lake Lure, Lake Keowee, etc. We will have a winter home somewhere warm soon - probably Florida...but will visit the Carolina's - great area!

Easley, SC is a nice area....we had lived in Simpsonville. Thanks for the response and get a few miles in for me ! Enjoy