PDA

View Full Version : Ryde Wednesday May 14, Inland Empire Area

Dan_Ashley
05-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Anyone want to Ryde on Wednesday? Ryde from Redlands, around Big Bear Lake, down to Victorville to the Route 66 museum and back To Redlands. Stop in Fawnskin for coffee and gas, Eat lunch before the museum, then Ryde back to Redlands for frozen yogurt. If you want to go please let me know, so I know how many maps to print. Plan on meeting at the Circle K at Wabash and Lugonia at 9:30 with KSU at 9:45. I'm going anyway, so join me if you can!

Chupaca
05-12-2014, 01:07 AM
been great to ryde around with you but just did the Bert's canyon cruise Saturday 350 miles and still limited. Let me know the next time. It's 120 miles to there so need an early start. Enjoy the ryde sounds like fun...:thumbup:

Dan_Ashley
05-12-2014, 04:29 PM
been great to ryde around with you but just did the Bert's canyon cruise Saturday 350 miles and still limited. Let me know the next time. It's 120 miles to there so need an early start. Enjoy the ryde sounds like fun...:thumbup:

Maybe next week, we can Ryde to Temecula and go someplace from there...

TicketBait
05-16-2014, 10:40 AM
So how was the ride Dan_Ashley?

Dan_Ashley
05-16-2014, 10:52 AM
So how was the ride Dan_Ashley?
It was great! I had a ball....had coffee in Fawnskin, then gassed up and went to victorville. A little windy in Victorville...ate at a diner, went to the museum, and headed downhill. We had frozen yogurt at the Golden Spoon, and then got home about 5 ish.