PDA

View Full Version : Myrtle Beach Bike Week

wa3wheels
05-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Any one going or is there ? Your impression of and is it worth the trip ?
We will be there mid week, still working our way from S.F. Now is Ashville, NC waiting for Ford Dealer to open on Monday, blu a air line from air-ride suspension on MH while on Skyway heading for Deals Gap.

SDM
05-11-2014, 09:42 PM
The hubby (Tobor 9) and I are going up Tuesday. Only off on Monday and Tuesdays. Probably have lunch at Dead Dog Saloon - despite the name they have really good food! Then probably go to the Beaver Bar for an hour or 2 then go to Suck Bang Blow. Neither the hubby or I drink but they are really neat places to people watch!:yikes: All of these places are located in Murrels Inlet within a couple of miles of each other at the most. Hope to see you somewhere on the road. By the way good luck with getting your MH repaired!:clap:

CanAmKidd
05-12-2014, 04:18 AM
If you don't mind being hassled by the po po and frowned upon by Q Tips...go for it.

wa3wheels
05-12-2014, 06:45 AM
If you don't mind being hassled by the po po and frowned upon by Q Tips...go for it.

What is Po Po is your part of Country, and what is Q tips in your part of Country. We use q tips to clean with and not to clean up Po Po. :hun:

den1953
05-12-2014, 07:32 AM
I've read that Myrtle Beach has turned pretty much against hosting biker/motorcycle events due to some rude/drunken/noisy behavior in the recent past. The police there have pretty much cracked down on anyone riding in their city.

bruiser
05-12-2014, 09:35 AM
http://www.myrtlebeachbikeweek.com/

CanAmKidd
05-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Po Po are the police
Q-Tips are little old ladies with big white hair that resemble a Q-Tip when viewed from behind while driving. :roflblack: