PDA

View Full Version : The Saga Continues

sealfloorboards
05-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Hi all,

Even though SpyderFest is over for this year, our saga continues. Via and I have almost 7,000 miles left on our journey. We are in Chicago now and have brought good weather with us, as we have for the past 25 days everywhere we have been. Follow us as we Spyder our way across this great and beautiful country. Check out the Seal Talk forum on my website or on Facebook. You can get there from my website.

Ride in comfort,
John
Sealcreativeconcepts.com

Chupaca
05-11-2014, 01:22 PM
great things are going smoothly. Sound like a great trip and hope things continue going well for the remainder of your journey...!! :clap::ohyea::ohyea:

Saluda
05-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Wish you a great trip.

Spacetrucker
05-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Well John my bike is down and out. Why? Well the bad E. Came up and bike is now dead. Brp pick it up to day will have it back by this next Friday they say. And way have a great trip, se you later on some where on the road or at home? Well see.......

Larry rt
05-11-2014, 10:30 PM
We left Spyderfest , now in California , headed to the redwoods . 20,000 miles first year not bad ! Maybe we will cross paths as we head back to Michigan .

tobor9
05-12-2014, 12:12 AM
John,if you get to the est coast again don't forget to call and join us in Charleston:yes:Sofia and I would love to see you again.