PDA

View Full Version : Bob D. Kick me in the butt...

bruiser
05-10-2014, 06:06 PM
And I'll kick you. Just found out there was a gun show going on at the fairgrounds same time as Spyderfest. :banghead:

Pennyrick
05-10-2014, 06:39 PM
And I'll kick you. Just found out there was a gun show going on at the fairgrounds same time as Spyderfest. :banghead:

That was interesting. We were told that the SpyderFest wrist band was all that was needed to get into the gun show. I checked at the table, unloaded my weapon, walked to the entrance and the lady said "no way, that wrist band will not get you inside."

So I went out to pay our way in and the lady at the ticket booth told me..."just show her the wrist band, that is all you need."

So, I went back in and got the same response only much ruder this time round.

Back I went again and paid the $20 entry fee for my wife and myself and in we go, with the rude lady's blessing this time.

After spending time at the show we returned to the Vendor Village and heard them announce that the Spyder wrist band would entitle you to $3 off the admission price to the gun show.

I tried to get my six bucks back but no dice.

murphybrown
05-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Saw some nice "hardware" purchased by Spyderlovers....

Chupaca
05-10-2014, 11:55 PM
seems someone would have mentioned it to you. We knew and were not even there...sorry..:sour:

Bob Denman
05-11-2014, 02:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgGAHzvDyGU