View Full Version : Mono Seat Cover

Rando
09-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Besides Lamonsters's fix, has anyone else come up with a replacement for the straps provided with the Mono Seat cover? I noticed my cover was crooked and when I checked it, I discovered that one of the long straps had broken.:cus:

csmead
09-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Besides Lamonsters's fix, has anyone else come up with a replacement for the straps provided with the Mono Seat cover? I noticed my cover was crooked and when I checked it, I discovered that one of the long straps had broken.:cus:

How to step by step area of the forums. Let me know if you need any other instuctions!:thumbup:

bone crusher
09-04-2008, 07:31 PM
I wonder if BRP would supply you with another strap?? For the price of the thing, they should offer you a few additional rubber straps for just the price of postage...

zzneonzz
09-04-2008, 08:48 PM
I wonder if BRP would supply you with another strap?? For the price of the thing, they should offer you a few additional rubber straps for just the price of postage...

I actually mentioned this to my dealer today. I'm taking my Seat Cowl up there maybe tomorrow to show them what it looks like.

Rando
09-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Today I visited my dealership to find out what the cost of replacement straps would be. I found out that BRP has changed the design of the straps due to numerous complaints of straps breaking.

The new strap kit (part #219400107) lists for $9.99. Since my dealership did not install it the cover, BRP will not cover the cost of the replacement strap kit. My dealership did give me the normal 10% discount off the list price.

SSR
09-05-2008, 07:23 PM
That's good info , thanks