PDA

View Full Version : Saturday riding near St Louis, MO

Gunner 02
05-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Looking for other Spyder ridiers to go South to Sikeston area and have lunch at throw tool. Lots of side road routes and pretty countryside to see now. We are planning a 4-6 hour trip Saturday and would love to meet other riders to enjoy a great riding day. 20%chance of rain means low possibility. Let's us (Charlottesweb and I) know if anyone would like to join us, starting point Festus, MO.

Gunner 02
05-09-2014, 07:10 AM
Looking for other Spyder ridiers to go South to Sikeston area and have lunch at throw tool. Lots of side road routes and pretty countryside to see now. We are planning a 4-6 hour trip Saturday and would love to meet other riders to enjoy a great riding day. 20%chance of rain means low possibility. Let's us (Charlottesweb and I) know if anyone would like to join us, starting point Festus, MO.
Throw roll not throw tool, spell checker is not my friend sometimes.

GloryRyders
05-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Didn't see this in time to make the trip with you:lecturef_smilie:...............we were out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel at I55 and Meramac Bottoms Rd and then rode out Hwy. 21, backroads to Hwy 30, and back into St. Louis. :2thumbs: Maybe can make it another time!:yes:

RED RIDER
05-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Did not see this in time. Keep us in mind for other rides.