PDA

View Full Version : Return from Spyderfest

paulbrinker
05-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Just got home and logged 1973 miles on the trip. Had a great time and sent too much money (lol). Met a lot of really nice people and would like to give a special shout out to the two couples from Omaha. I hope we can get together soon.

ronrico
05-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Today I arrived home from spyderfest. 3800 miles round trip; 11 states. Had lots of fun and some bad weather. Thanks to all the people that helped with putting on spyderfest. Like you said spent to much money but had a really good time doing it. Had a couple days of bad weather; rain sleet snow and lots of wind.

Chupaca
05-07-2014, 11:19 PM
glad you had a good time. Heard it was a great event. now rest up for the next one...:thumbup::ohyea:

cptjam
05-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Today I arrived home from spyderfest. 3800 miles round trip; 11 states. Had lots of fun and some bad weather. Thanks to all the people that helped with putting on spyderfest. Like you said spent to much money but had a really good time doing it. Had a couple days of bad weather; rain sleet snow and lots of wind.
Did you have to lay over? We got home Tuesday after lunch! SpyderAnn fears no weather! I had wind surfing lessons - and horrible headwinds!
I want to thank Len, Lamont, Harvey, Erick and Clair for making this a terrific event, and a pleasure! I also want to thank every one who got Squared Away! We sure appreciate your trust and confidence, and hope you enjoy the ride!
Joe