PDA

View Full Version : Removing Analog Guages

Ryblueyez
05-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Hey everyone... I bought the blank caps to replace the analog guages on my RT-S. I know how to get the housing off, but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to remove the guages themselves from the housing? I just didn't want to mess them up so I could put them back in if I decide to sell the Spyder at some point. Thanks in advance for any help given...

Omcge
05-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Hey everyone... I bought the blank caps to replace the analog guages on my RT-S. I know how to get the housing off, but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to remove the guages themselves from the housing? I just didn't want to mess them up so I could put them back in if I decide to sell the Spyder at some point. Thanks in advance for any help given...

On the back of the gauge there is a clamp with two nuts. Take the two nuts off and the gauge comes out the front.
I replaced mine with a clock and a voltmeter.

C_Boogie
05-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Where do you get replacement analog gauges. What other options are available?

Chupaca
05-07-2014, 03:46 PM
check our sponsors, online ebay amazon, autoparts stores. You just need to see what you want. Some have add a cap and usb power outlets..:thumbup:

BlueKnight
05-08-2014, 07:37 AM
I just replaced mine with gauges from http://prosportgauges.com/, I got the Digital Clock and Voltmeter. Easy Install !