PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Stock seat for 2012 RT

C_Boogie
05-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Any recommendation on treating the stock sets to add luster to it after a good cleaning of the trike. Should I stay away from Armor All products?

Dan_Ashley
05-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Any recommendation on treating the stock sets to add luster to it after a good cleaning of the trike. Should I stay away from Armor All products?
I use lemon pledge.

mclaw44
05-07-2014, 11:31 AM
I would stay a far away from Armor All Products, it will make your seat slippery. The last I would want is a slippery seat :yikes::cus::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

jcthorne
05-07-2014, 12:27 PM
303 Aerospace Protectant

nuf said. It works. The 15 yrs old black vinyl bed cover on my pickup that sits in the texas sun every day is proof enough.

C_Boogie
05-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Do they sell that at the auto parts store.

Jim&Teresa
05-07-2014, 01:27 PM
I use Meguiars natural shine protector on all the black including the seat. It is a flat type protectant and doesn't have a gloss shine. Use it on my cars as well.
The seat is not slippery, but you can use a damp rag if you are worried and clean the part of the seat you sit on to insure you have the "grip" you desire! LOL.

Here's their ad: Maintain that "like new" look on dashboards, trim, tires and more with Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant’s complex formula includes mild cleaning agents that help remove daily dirt and grime and restore original, natural finish. Includes UV blockers to help reduce the effects caused by the sun.

I've used it for about 2 years and it works well for me!

jcthorne
05-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Do they sell that at the auto parts store.

Some do. I get it cheaper from Amazon.