PDA

View Full Version : Snakebit

bruiser
05-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Just had an interesting encounter. There is an older lady living across the street from us. Now, we live in a rural area, farm fields and wooded areas. We keep an eye on her, she's 81 years old and still pretty active. She still works too. So she calls and tells the wife she needs me over there right now, something about her doors. So I grab a flashlight and some iron and go. She's standing at the door, points and says "snake". She is petrified of snakes. There it is, all 16" of it. Corn snake. So, I pick it up and take it to the field behind her house. Little sucker did manage to bite me. Oh it hurt so bad :roflblack:. By the way, another neighbor showed up as backup. I did also have to move a large grass spider to a safe area as well.

Chupaca
05-06-2014, 08:56 PM
hope she will be at ease now...what I hate is seeing one and when I get back with something to catch it with its gone...:yikes: You know its around..:gaah:

Blue Star
05-06-2014, 09:01 PM
My daughter is deadly afraid of all insects except for butterflies and ladybugs. When she was still in the Army, and scheduled to deploy to Afghanistan I used to tease her about those really big camel spiders. She said "don't worry, I'll have my M4" :yes:

SNOOPY
05-06-2014, 09:04 PM
You da man, I think? :dontknow:

Lol

spydaman60
05-06-2014, 09:49 PM
bruiser, you should have fed the spider to the snake first and he probably wouldn't have bit ya!!:roflblack::roflblack:

cuznjohn
05-06-2014, 09:54 PM
hope the snake doesn't die from your poison

bluestratos
05-07-2014, 09:27 AM
You are a good neighbor and a credit to humanity! :D