PDA

View Full Version : May Ride for Minnesota Spyderlovers

Paula(Butch2025)
05-06-2014, 06:23 AM
I know it seems like we just got back (hmmm...we did) and just got to ride together (yes sir), but we have a Caswell Ride this Saturday, May 10th! Meet up in Mora at Caswell Cycle at 9am to sign in and the ride will leave at 10am. We are headed north to Cloquet, lunch at Gordy's Hi Hat. If we're lucky Hwy 210 will be open through J.Cook State Park and we can run that nice bit of twisty road! See you there.

eagle
05-06-2014, 05:11 PM
I know it seems like we just got back (hmmm...we did) and just got to ride together (yes sir), but we have a Caswell Ride this Saturday, May 10th! Meet up in Mora at Caswell Cycle at 9am to sign in and the ride will leave at 10am. We are headed north to Cloquet, lunch at Gordy's Hi Hat. If we're lucky Hwy 210 will be open through J.Cook State Park and we can run that nice bit of twisty road! See you there.

I HOPE to make this ride, will find "something" to get there on, scooter? ,time will tell, but time also short. Hope to see everyone.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-06-2014, 09:37 PM
I HOPE to make this ride, will find "something" to get there on, scooter? ,time will tell, but time also short. Hope to see everyone.
I do have my Vespa 50LX that you could borrow...you might to pick it up soon if you want to get to Mora, much less Cloquet when we all arrive!!!
Seriously, I hope your Spyder is ready to ride by then so we get to see you.

PW2013STL
05-06-2014, 09:43 PM
My wife Kathy and I plan on attending :yes:

Les

Jim&Teresa
05-06-2014, 09:55 PM
We are planning on joining you all for this Saturday's ryde! Look forward to meeting everyone.

Jim & Teresa